Even hardmaxxing is haram

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
Softmaxxinng halal :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, mayo mogger and n9wiff
No hardmaxx but also no wife that will "love you" if you dont hardmaxx But also no coping with hookers. Hamudi was right, genetic prison

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, GigaStacySexual, Timmy and 3 others
Im still doing it, if i dont i will turn mentally iller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, mayo mogger and BeneluxYemeni
Softmaxxinng halal :love:
but technically you are changing the way you look naturally

ie eyebrow aur eyelash serums etc

No hardmaxx but also no wife that will "love you" if you dont hardmaxx But also no coping with hookers. Hamudi was right, genetic prison
its beyond over

cant even

cope with vidya because they are haram too

Last edited:
thats to far , im talking taking supplement for changing skin undertones that would be haram too and even hair transplant

its beyond over , just need to halalmax in this lifetime and chill in the grave theory
I went through my options, if i halalmax i will get divorced/deadbedroom betabux. Only option is geomax to Muslim asian country and get subhuman half asian half Arab son or get hardmaxx and live comfortable life in western world with tall mtb wife or rope by 50 and go to eternal hell because of my depression

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and mayo mogger
I went through my options, if i halalmax i will get divorced/deadbedroom betabux. Only option is geomax to malaysia and get subhuman half asian half Arab son or get hardmaxx and live comfortable life in western world with tall mtb wife or rope by 50 and go to eternal hell because of my depression
i just discovered even video games are haram to an extent

0 copes left just gotta suffer happily man

i just discovered even video games are haram to an extent

0 copes left just gotta suffer happily man
Video games are useless but theyre NOT haram… idc what any sheikh said. You need evidence from the Quran to make that claim brother

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
just fold verses in your favor theory
Wrong, just use the Quranic context for each verse ysing the Quran. Not blindly follow the previous generations… like Ibrahim

• +1
Video games are useless but theyre NOT haram… idc what any sheikh said. You need evidence from the Quran to make that claim brother
ovari da

animes HARAM , video games HARAM, relationships HARAM , non muslim friends HARAM, overeating HARAM, real looksmaxing HARAM

clean shaven/stubble to look better HARAM , music HARAM

they are a good cope ngl

Screenshot 2024 09 20 at 111503AM

• So Sad
I am allowed to get plastic surgery because it wouldn't be cosmetic but restorative.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy and mayo mogger