Even high tier normies are on onlyfans

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
With hypergamy nowadays even HT normies are rotting on onlyfans in 2020.

thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Jazerk, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
bro are u allergic to the offtopic section or some shit cuz u never post ur shit threads there tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, malignant, Deleted member 3270 and 4 others
im talking to some autistic nigger foid on discord and even she admits its chad only and high tier normies are only allowed to stand in her presence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8765, wasted and 1 other person
im talking to some autistic nigger foid on discord and even she admits its chad only and high tier normies are only allowed to stand in her presence
Oh my god it’s over

have you guys ever gone outside and seen couples lol ogres/pretty boys get stacies too

How did she phrase it?

Oh my god it’s over
have you guys ever gone outside and seen couples lol ogres/pretty boys get stacies too
How did she phrase it?
i asked her, "would you ever date an incel"

she said, maybe. someone like orb. or if an incel looksmaxxes and succeeds.

she also said she knew she could get chads on tinder but would be willing to date a high tier normie because he might be loyal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
i asked her, "would you ever date an incel"

she said, maybe. someone like orb. or if an incel looksmaxxes and succeeds.

she also said she knew she could get chads on tinder but would be willing to date a high tier normie because he might be loyal
Any pictures of what this bitch looks like.
I fucking hate the modern world, I thought with people being blackpilled more people would react with anger but no, these faggots just accept the way it is and let women STILL hold power oh my god it is GIGA over.

Doesn’t surprise me

prettyboys and ogres are chads in the eyes of foids come on now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
With hypergamy nowadays even HT normies are rotting on onlyfans in 2020.
hypergamy is cope you're just uglier than you think you are
sorry bro

Any pictures of what this bitch looks like.
I fucking hate the modern world, I thought with people being blackpilled more people would react with anger but no, these faggots just accept the way it is and let women STILL hold power oh my god it is GIGA over.
well who is blackpilled? most people are bluepilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
well who is blackpilled? most people are bluepilled.
everybody knows that looks matter, literally everybody
find the most bluepilled seeming normie you can and show them a video of some ugly incel doing some fucked up shit and watch the "ugh disgusting UGLY creature" comments roll

The online dating market will always be 5-15 years ahead of its time. Whatever happens now online will happen irl in the next few years. Mark my words. Best thing we can all do is keep improving, no matter where we lie on the looks spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830 and Deleted member 4612