Even if blackpilled goes viral more likely nothing will change

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
Dedicated to all people, who want to make forum private.

All people on this forum know about blackpill, but how many people here literally ascend? A few.

All people on incel.is know about blackpill, but how many people here literally ascend? Probably no one.

People on this forum are talking about basic stuff, that every normie knows/understand.

Everyone larp their height for 1-2 inches, even of they're normie, cause they all know that height matters. This is not special secret information that only blackpillers know.

Same about the face.

Methods we're talking about you can find everywhere now. Gymmaxing, hairstylemaxxing, Instagrammaxing, FightingNorwoodReaperMaxing, surgerymaxxing and etc.

Probably the only specific information that you can find only on blackpill forums is science understanding of face and body attractiveness + bonesmashing + some strange height methods. That's probably all. Correct me, if I'm not right.

If you still don't agree with me, just take a look about how many threads are in looksmaxing subforum and compare it with offtopic subforum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, angelo, enchanted_elixir and 14 others
what i've been saying all times, so truth is, there is no more groundbreaking blackpill theories, it's things every normies know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
waterrrr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Make this forum private.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, MEMPSK, Schönling and 5 others
90% of people are lazy and broke. Jerking off is easier than ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IMZLEGEND, Schönling and 11 others
like 70% of cosmetic surgery patients are women still because guys are redpilled retards

edit: apparently it's actually around 90% just lol

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IMZLEGEND, mewcoper and 12 others

92% female 8% male

i found that even in blackpill circles (although not necessarily this site) there are a lot of guys who for whatever reason just can't wrap their heads around the idea of getting surgery and cope with softmax or just rot instead

women are the true blackpillers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, angelo, IMZLEGEND and 9 others
Many people here are just lazy. Normies aren't as lazy as the average guy here. They already ascend without these forums and they would for sure hardmax faster than the people here. Look at gender transitioners, they are very very low inhib compared to people here, same with females.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, angelo, IMZLEGEND and 6 others
Many people here are just lazy. Normies aren't as lazy as the average guy here. They already ascend without these forums and they would for sure hardmax faster than the people here. Look at gender transitioners, they are very very low inhib compared to people here, same with females.
For most female influencers the combinition of rhinoplasty, canthoplasty and filler is a starter kit.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, IMZLEGEND, poopoohead and 3 others
U sound like a jew. “Don’t worry about it goyim, everything will be ok”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IMZLEGEND, poopoohead and 5 others
Yeah with the interent. you can find pretty much anything, you cant really hide any information anymore its all out there, you just gotta go out and look for it, which is the hard part.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, poopoohead and Deleted member 8758

92% female 8% male

i found that even in blackpill circles (although not necessarily this site) there are a lot of guys who for whatever reason just can't wrap their heads around the idea of getting surgery and cope with softmax or just rot instead

women are the true blackpillers
Easier for daddy to pay for his ugly little princesses surgeries, etc.

The boy can deal with being ugly.

Beauty is also not exactly fantasized/priority for men, just look at modelling or makeup industries.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, IMZLEGEND and poopoohead
Blackpill is already mainstream they just don't call it that, just look at subreddits like amiugly, truerateme, plasticsurgery etc.
Normies are already aware that looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, poopoohead, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others

For many the problem is simply money. Give me 50k and i'll ascend too.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person

All people on this forum know about blackpill, but how many people here literally ascend? A few.

All people on incel.is know about blackpill, but how many people here literally ascend? Probably no one.

People on this forum are talking about basic stuff, that every normie knows/understand.

Everyone larp their height for 1-2 inches, even of they're normie, cause they all know that height matters. This is not special secret information that only blackpillers know.

Same about the face.

Methods we're talking about you can find everywhere now. Gymmaxing, hairstylemaxxing, Instagrammaxing, FightingNorwoodReaperMaxing, surgerymaxxing and etc.

Probably the only specific information that you can find only on blackpill forums is science understanding of face and body attractiveness + bonesmashing + some strange height methods. That's probably all. Correct me, if I'm not right.

If you still don't agree with me, just take a look about how many threads are in looksmaxing subforum and compare it with offtopic subforum
you are retarded as fuck and should be banned. we dont give a fuck if the blackpill becomes mainstream or not its the knowledge this site holds and the quality it once had we fear of losing. loser greycels like you shouldnt even be allowed round here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22886 and looksseg
Everybody knows working out is important but what % of people actually workout serious?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7 and Deleted member 22886
You are completely wrong and delusional. You are so wrong that you should be banned for that, being excessively wrong and try to fool other people

Compare the % of people who do surgery with normal male population, as much as most don't, there still a lot that do

Same about the face.

@Zarek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
Blackpill is already mainstream they just don't call it that, just look at subreddits like amiugly, truerateme, plasticsurgery etc.
Normies are already aware that looks are everything.
Is that you in your pfp?

Beauty is also not exactly fantasized/priority for men, just look at modelling or makeup industries.
No its because the surgeries women opt for are cheap. Rhino, fillers, botox, face lift none exceeding 5kusd depending on the surgeon.

In comparison to men who need their entire skulls rearranged and legs broken for 70kusd+

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 19766
Then why are normies looksminned as shit? If they're so blackpilled about looks, why is every single male I see on the street some skinny fat, norwooding, recessed borderline incel. Surely they'd at least softmaxx if they deemed looks as important as we do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 19766, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
I agree more people are using lifts especially in clubs - but a lot of people have no idea how much a low carb/sodium diet will change your face dramatically - even people on this forum deny it.

The amount of creatine salty water balloon faces I still see in clubs is crazy - and imo a lean face is the most important feature to have.

So I disagree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 19766 and looksseg
I agree more people are using lifts especially in clubs - but a lot of people have no idea how much a low carb/sodium diet will change your face dramatically - even people on this forum deny it.

The amount of creatine salty water balloon faces I still see in clubs is crazy - and imo a lean face is the most important feature to have.

So I disagree.
Theyre just recessed and have a moderately high bf%. The carb sodium causing face bloat is kind of a cope tbh, like 95% of soft tissue distribution is bones and bf%

Theyre just recessed and have a moderately high bf%. The carb sodium causing face bloat is kind of a cope tbh, like 95% of soft tissue distribution is bones and bf%
Well leanmaxxing is the most obvious way to look better and it’s said on these forums multiple times per day yet normies aren’t doing it.

My experience carb and sodium bloat is clearly different to yours then and it’s night and day difference.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Yerico7 and looksseg
What knowledge? What knowledge on this site is special? Only bonesmashing, some heightmaxing and body/face ratios
its that all of this knowledge taken from various sources is found so easily here people here worked so hard in 2019/2020 things that are normal now got discussed back then

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, looksseg and Deleted member 22886
Stupid ass nigga.The reason many looksmax techniques got mainstream is because some of these “glow up” tiktok stars got things like chewing from this site or lookism.And many guys who visit this site are looksmaxxing but they just dont post here.Of course the ones who are rotting here arent that disciplined.Just look at the ratio of people online on this forum.Its always at least three times as many lurkers as people with account.And shit like Mk677 is cheap and when all these 14 year olds get these heightmaxxing information from tiktok guys who got it from here they will mog ur incel ass to oblivion.Many 14 year olds already tall as fuck.
563547A6 983C 4B41 A501 812DD5AD2956

There are way more young people on this website than a year ago.Here are many looksmaxxing guides who arent mainstream knowledge but they will become mainstrem in near future like chewing and mewing and shit already got mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, horizontallytall, sub5inchcel and 4 others

So I disagree.
"more people are using lifts"

Yes, but its still a very low percentage of men

more people are using lifts"

Yes, but its still a very low percentage of men
I've already seen ad in tiktok about lifts (100K likes) .

I've already seen ad in tiktok about lifts (100K likes) .
Doesnt mean people are using, if they were more blackpill they would be interested in buying. Also, you ignore the fact that this ads are biased to you, since you probably research more about this topic

Doesnt mean people are using, if they were more blackpill they would be interested in buying. Also, you ignore the fact that this ads are biased to you, since you probably research more about this topic
Yeah, probably, however that means that lifts are going mainstream, 100K of likes is pretty a lot

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
‘blackpill going mainstream is going to make it tougher for all of us’

Yet most men don’t go to the gym and most men IN THE GYM look like total trash. Most don’t have the fighting spirit in them to even leanmax, let alone go through surgeries (plural). Most people here don’t get a single surgery

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Yerico7, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
No its because the surgeries women opt for are cheap. Rhino, fillers, botox, face lift none exceeding 5kusd depending on the surgeon.

In comparison to men who need their entire skulls rearranged and legs broken for 70kusd+
Yes.. which is a direct result of what I said.

The market for female cosmetic surgery is infinitely bigger than males and as doctors and surgeons become more specialized the prices become cheaper over time due to scaling effects.

Most research and funding is catered towards female cosmetic surgery no matter the complexity as it’s simply a bigger market.

If men were as inherently into cosmetics and beauty as women were then surgeries would be cheaper.

That's because most men are conditioned and brainwashed into being sexless provider drones.

There is no better way to spend your 20s than fuck new good looking women every week.
Getting genuine desire from young good looking women is going to require you to look extremely good as well.

Society implicitly tells these men they just need to work harder and earn more money to get these women.
Which couldn't be further from the truth. You can marry a single golddigger with a lot of money, but that isn't true attraction and she will resent you & find all sorts of ways to drain your cash. Money does not help you get one night stands.

Society at large also pushes men towards monogamy and away from one night stands further emasculating them into walking cash dispensers.

What most :bluepill:'s don't understand is that they would get 500x more action from women by spending that Porsche money on fixing their jawline, nose and cheekbones. Instead they go on apps and whine when even golddiggers swipe their profile left, because it's still an ugly balding guy with a Porsche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and DrTony
Yes.. which is a direct result of what I said.

The market for female cosmetic surgery is infinitely bigger than males and as doctors and surgeons become more specialized the prices become cheaper over time due to scaling effects.

Most research and funding is catered towards female cosmetic surgery no matter the complexity as it’s simply a bigger market.

If men were as inherently into cosmetics and beauty as women were then surgeries would be cheaper.
No, it is because surgeries females usually do are much simpler

You can’t compare a rhynoplasty with a bimax, for example

And you certainly can not compare by any means with limb Lenthening

If it many males start to do, you will need to do even more to overcompensate

That's because most men are conditioned and brainwashed into being sexless provider drones.

There is no better way to spend your 20s than fuck new good looking women every week.
Getting genuine desire from young good looking women is going to require you to look extremely good as well.

Society implicitly tells these men they just need to work harder and earn more money to get these women.
Which couldn't be further from the truth. You can marry a single golddigger with a lot of money, but that isn't true attraction and she will resent you & find all sorts of ways to drain your cash. Money does not help you get one night stands.

Society at large also pushes men towards monogamy and away from one night stands further emasculating them into walking cash dispensers.

What most :bluepill:'s don't understand is that they would get 500x more action from women by spending that Porsche money on fixing their jawline, nose and cheekbones. Instead they go on apps and whine when even golddiggers swipe their profile left, because it's still an ugly balding guy with a Porsche.
If blackpill goes mainstream things will become even much harsher for ugly guys and normies

That’s because women will value even more looks, as Society are already clearly acknowledging good looking guys as being superior

The only ground breaking theory that ascended me was bonesmashing for nearly 1.2 years. See the zygos here. And chewing 2 hours a day for 1.5 years .

Attachments

• IMG_20230225_094633.jpg
    IMG_20230225_094633.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886

This tbh
Wish my parents were supporting of me but no they have to do it for their precious little daughter who's a Karen in the makin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22886