Even if I Had the Highest SMV in the World, I still rather be w/ Incels and Social Outcasts

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly
DNR/TLDR: Normal/Popular People are Bots as well as uninteresting and fake. Their mind is formed by society and trends with nothing distinctive about them compared to another. Incels are more likely to be original and be themselves; they’re overall more interesting and enjoyable to be around. They're better friends for the long term

Being able to hang with both the ‘high-status/popularity’ as well as the 'nerds/losers/incels' during high school, I realized I much rather hang with the loser groups. And it's because of two reasons: the distinctiveness and the transparency of personality between the two.

The majority of popular kids in my high school have no exclusivity or individualism in any way; they're personality is derived from a worldly trait like smoking or fornication or whatever the internet tells them is cool. And they continue to follow them because of their fear of being cast away into the pit of lonesome.

The crazy (not so crazy) thing is most of them have the same outlandish thoughts and opinions as the average incel on this forum, but they sugarcoat it or reveal themselves only with certain people, which irritates me because if you want to say how you think black girls are dirty ugly sheboon jigaboo n****rs, just be blunt about it :rolleyes:.

Excluding the AI bot .orgcels who are predictable racist coping white worshippers, majority to all of social castaways are the most intelligent, interesting and kind-hearted people. They have genuine hobbies like building PCs, being on the debate squad and other geeky activities like that are actually intriguing and useful. Literally just had a convo about determinism spirituality and religion with this one guy for 2 hours, and even though I slammed all his arguments, it was the most mind-lingering convo I've had in weeks.

Though it’s most likely because society pushed them out and being alone gave them time to do new different/intriguing things, it’s still better than arguing about the Drake-Kendrick beef and Ass or Tits conversations.

What I’m basically saying is incels and losers are the REAL coolcats in the world - Not the 10k+ social media star who parties, has many friends, and slays stinky used STD pussy every weekend (It all ends after 30). Stay trucel and stay incel forever :ogre: There's nothing good waiting for you anyway, it'll just make you dislike society more ;).

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, vermillioncorefan, h111 and 7 others
Im not sure if I like what you said cause its true or cause it makes me feel good

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Best people are in between incel and NPC in terms of personality tbh

People here who use chronically online edgy humor are just as bad as the basic attractive NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, silencio, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person

People here who use chronically online edgy humor are just as bad as the basic attractive NPCs
I agree; the Incel side and NPC side are both predictable people who have no difference in personality — I try to avoid those types as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Kristin
i have the highest sentience of any person i've ever known or read about. it's impossible for me to tolerate other humans for very long. this is why i socialize on internet fora. i can turn it off anytime and do what i want to do. can't irl with other humans.

• +1
Exactly. All it takes is to experience it for a brief period to know its not all its chalked up to be

• +1
i have the highest sentience of any person i've ever known or read about. it's impossible for me to tolerate other humans for very long. this is why i socialize on internet fora. i can turn it off anytime and do what i want to do. can't irl with other humans.
Same thing with me. I’ll be mid-conversation with someone and a switch in my brain will be like “I don’t like this guy or these people at all” and disassociate for a few days avoiding all irl interactions as much as I can.

It’s not that i’m anti social or introverted either, I have great social skills — It’s just that I don’t really care much about what most people talk about

Exactly. All it takes is to experience it for a brief period to know its not all its chalked up to be
I’m happy a lot of you agree about what I’m saying :feelshah: I expected the opposite ngl

if I do ascend I already know for a fact ill still be on here, I just cant stand normies

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, based_pakichad421 and liberiangrimreaper
DNR/TLDR: Normal/Popular People are Bots as well as uninteresting and fake. Their mind is formed by society and trends with nothing distinctive about them compared to another. Incels are more likely to be original and be themselves; they’re overall more interesting and enjoyable to be around. They're better friends for the long term

View attachment 2960397

Being able to hang with both the ‘high-status/popularity’ as well as the 'nerds/losers/incels' during high school, I realized I much rather hang with the loser groups. And it's because of two reasons: the distinctiveness and the transparency of personality between the two.

The majority of popular kids in my high school have no exclusivity or individualism in any way; they're personality is derived from a worldly trait like smoking or fornication or whatever the internet tells them is cool. And they continue to follow them because of their fear of being cast away into the pit of lonesome.

The crazy (not so crazy) thing is most of them have the same outlandish thoughts and opinions as the average incel on this forum, but they sugarcoat it or reveal themselves only with certain people, which irritates me because if you want to say how you think black girls are dirty ugly sheboon jigaboo n****rs, just be blunt about it :rolleyes:.

Excluding the AI bot .orgcels who are predictable racist coping white worshippers, majority to all of social castaways are the most intelligent, interesting and kind-hearted people. They have genuine hobbies like building PCs, being on the debate squad and other geeky activities like that are actually intriguing and useful. Literally just had a convo about determinism spirituality and religion with this one guy for 2 hours, and even though I slammed all his arguments, it was the most mind-lingering convo I've had in weeks.

Though it’s most likely because society pushed them out and being alone gave them time to do new different/intriguing things, it’s still better than arguing about the Drake-Kendrick beef and Ass or Tits conversations.

What I’m basically saying is incels and losers are the REAL coolcats in the world - Not the 10k+ social media star who parties, has many friends, and slays stinky used STD pussy every weekend (It all ends after 30). Stay trucel and stay incel forever :ogre: There's nothing good waiting for you anyway, it'll just make you dislike society more ;).
this is striaght up fax i used to talk to this femcel and like u culd talk to her for hours and not be bored but on the other hand this stacylite girl i talk to has such a boring personallity like it turns me of and im bored by 5mins

• +1

I agree; the Incel side and NPC side are both predictable people who have no difference in personality — I try to avoid those types as much as possible.
actual based people are rare, normies are NPCs who believe retarded cuck stuff but most incels on forums like .is are no different

the only people I ever met who had similar thoughts to me were either incel or incel adjecent but they weren’t incels.is NPCs who parroted nonsense every minute

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and liberiangrimreaper
I would have been normie if my dad wasn't a retarded sociopath

Are chads or stacies more likely to be NPCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back