Even if my life is fucked up and bad

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
It has no value, God decided to make me lower category of human, so i have to wagecel listen to others and be treated as a janotor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, NumbThePain and The Grinch
Can a Dalit ascend to Brahmin during his lifetime or do you have to be born as a Brahmin ?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
You don’t know your own culture?
All i can say is dalits will be moggers in future cause they work hard while its easy life for high caste people
Tables turn

All i can say is dalits will be moggers in future cause they work hard while its easy life for high caste people
Tables turn
I hope so. I’ve heard the social injustice in India is very brutal. Brahmins won’t even let Dalits wear mustaches because a mustache is considered to be high status and a Dalit should not "act up“ lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Live off the government, don't let the Jews win

I hope so. I’ve heard the social injustice in India is very brutal. Brahmins won’t even let Dalits wear mustaches because a mustache is considered to be high status and a Dalit should not "act up“ lmao
Never heard of that one but dalits r low inhib asf

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Never heard of that one but dalits r low inhib asf
It was in a German documentary, Dalits get verbally attacked by Brahmins for wearing a mustache, cause the mustache is considered "emancipation and high status“, there’s like a movement online where Dalits pose and flex with mustache to piss off Brahmins

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and BrahminBoss
It was in a German documentary, Dalits get verbally attacked by Brahmins for wearing a mustache, cause the mustache is considered "emancipation and high status“, there’s like a movement online where Dalits pose and flex with mustache to piss off Brahmins
Dalits r like black people in india low inhib ganstas girls want to fuck them

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch