Even if she rejects you, Its worth it to ask her out.

D

Deleted

Lurker
That way you'll be lower inhib next time and you can finally stop thinking about her.

I Feel better now than i did the whole month and i'm not depressed anyway and actually got some will to workout BY GETTING REJECTED, By not being good enough i got motivation to become good enough.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wateriswet, Deleted member 6695 and 16 others
Tagging some of the bros (Tell me if you want to join us)
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @OOGABOOGA @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel
@MakinItHappen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Be_ConfidentBro, buckchadley31 and 9 others
I’ll ask out every girl I want to fuck from now on thanks bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6695, datboijj and 7 others
I’ll ask out every girl I want to fuck from now on thanks bro
Not like that but srs though i always get unhealthily obsessed with girls who usually arent even that special so by being rejected i can stop thinking about it and it confirms i'm not good looking enough so further motivation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 2403
Odd that I got no credit but ok cool goostav

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Odd that I got no credit but ok cool goostav
I dont want to give you credit for anything ur advice was shit lol

If anything i give credit to @celmane for that god tier video

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6785 and OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted
@Turtle 2and his bfs
@ArvidGustavsson and his oneitis rejecting him
@that guy that keeps talking about his nasolabial folds
The holy trinity

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, metagross, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
@ArvidGustavsson you have no excuse this subhuman shit skin has a cute Scandinavian foid on his curry dick
Move city if your serious about slaying

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted
I dont want to give you credit for anything ur advice was shit lol

If anything i give credit to @celmane for that god tier video
You did what I told you to do and got the positive benefits I told you you would. Now you’re mad bc I wouldn’t indulge your ridiculous spergfest after she rejected you. The best advice isn’t always the advice you want to hear. Time wastin ass nigga stop tagging me in your shit threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @OOGABOOGA @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel
@MakinItHappen
@Alexanderr Do you consider this mass tagging too? everyone does it actually jfl

Also good thread tbh. After a rejection u always feel good shortly after cause meh fuck it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted
Im interested to see how an ugly cavill looks like
1A604B8B 2B41 4395 ABC1 33B528EE2C10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena and Deleted member 10042
@Alexanderr Do you consider this mass tagging too? everyone does it actually jfl

Also good thread tbh. After a rejection u always feel good shortly after cause meh fuck it
In my case its literarly all people who want to get tagged though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
That way you'll be lower inhib next time and you can finally stop thinking about her.

I Feel better now than i did the whole month and i'm not depressed anyway and actually got some will to workout BY GETTING REJECTED, By not being good enough i got motivation to become good enough.
She rejected you?

Sadly it’s too late bro

• So Sad
In my case its literarly all people who want to get tagged though.
Yes but he said the people i tag in my threads are also too many even if its my homies that agree

The mass tags i did with the whole forum were obviously too much.

You did what I told you to do and got the positive benefits I told you you would. Now you’re mad bc I wouldn’t indulge your ridiculous spergfest after she rejected you. The best advice isn’t always the advice you want to hear. Time wastin ass nigga stop tagging me in your shit threads
I'm not mad i just said ur advice wasnt good lol i dont deny she was gl

• +1
Atleast you did it

Now you can stop being anxious about her snap score going up
yeah tbh she prob has 10+ body count minimum. She's:
  • Attractive
  • Study economy
  • Plays soccer
  • Watches greys anatomy with Chris Carmack
It wouldnt make sense for her not to especially since her snap score

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 2403 and PYT

If everyone he tagged has asked to be tagged it’s fine, but that wasn’t the same in your case. You just tagged whoever you considered a homie, which was well over 30 people each time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
If everyone he tagged has asked to be tagged it’s fine, but that wasn’t the same in your case. You just tagged whoever you considered a homie, which was well over 30 people each time.
Nah you just hate me

AS IF EVERYONE ON THIS LIST ASKED ARVID TO BE TAGGED

Sounds legit. You took action (better than doing nothing at all) and gained some experience as well, taking positives from negatives.
I've never been rejected but I can only say that because I've never even gone through the process of asking a girl out.

Nah you just hate me

AS IF EVERYONE ON THIS LIST ASKED ARVID TO BE TAGGED
No one has complained and the orignal list was of my closest psl friends of like 7 people then its just kept going up by people being mad they're not tagged or asking to get added or in some cases i've just assumed they wanted to be added and since no complaints, no problem.

You say that because you can’t justify why you tagging dozens of people you consider a homie shouldn’t be considered a mass tag.
You ignored the second part of the reply

Further evidence you hold a grudge

i've just assumed they wanted to be added and since no complaints, no problem.
thats how it was with me. People i like i tag and there is no complaints whatsoever

You ignored the second part of the reply

Further evidence you hold a grudge
I have personally seen tons of people asking to be tagged by him.
thats how it was with me. People i like i tag and there is no complaints whatsoever
It was a mass tag regardless, though. Especially since most people you tag didn’t explicitly ask to be tagged.

It was a mass tag regardless, though. Especially since most people you tag didn’t explicitly ask to be tagged.
Well but my threads arent mass tags

and most people he tags also didnt explicitly be asked AS HE SAID ALREADY it was only 7-15 or what people that asked

Alexanderr we're both losers tbh. I got rejected by a becky and you're an instagram moderator.

Lets stop fighting while chad fucks our onitieses.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Well but my threads arent mass tags
They are if you repeatedly tag 30+ users.
and most people he tags also didnt explicitly be asked AS HE SAID ALREADY it was only 7-15 or what people that asked
Not sure whether we read the same thing, he started out with 7 users, which is fine, then lots of others got mad about not being tagged & asked about being tagged and in some cases he just assumed they wanted to.

They are if you repeatedly tag 30+ users.

Not sure whether we read the same thing, he started out with 7 users, which is fine, then lots of others got mad about not being tagged & asked about being tagged and in some cases he just assumed they wanted to.
Its pointless to negotiate with terrorists.

Didnt work for me I would be better of now if I never asked tbh

• +1
Not like that but srs though i always get unhealthily obsessed with girls who usually arent even that special so by being rejected i can stop thinking about it and it confirms i'm not good looking enough so further motivation.
How did she reject you? it could've been for a number of reasons, to conclude it's simply because of your looks is ridiculous ervid. Ofcourse if you were statusmaxxed gigachad you wouldn't have made this thread but I'm doubtful the rejection was solely or even considered because you failed the lookstest.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
How did she reject you? it could've been for a number of reasons, to conclude it's simply because of your looks is ridiculous ervid. Ofcourse if you were statusmaxxed gigachad you wouldn't have made this thread but I'm doubtful the rejection was solely or even considered because you failed the lookstest.
She said "maybe, we'll see" so its a soft rejection but still a brutal one but since we go to the same pe class its not like she can say "no i dont like you" obviously

She said "maybe, we'll see" so its a soft rejection but still a brutal one but since we go to the same pe class its not like she can say "no i dont like you" obviously
Jfl lol, she can most definately say 'no, I don't like you.' If you two aren't confortable with each other yet, she might've been a lil intimidated by bonsmashed, wolflawed zygos or grossed out by your vomit-tier shortchin idk. Seems like she might wanna keep you around as an option anyways.

New mission if you chose to accept it. Flirt with another girl infront of her, or just move on and dgaf.

• JFL
@MakinItHappen
i reply to every one of your threads and you didn't add me without me having to ask

disappointed tbh

You definitely don't fail the looks test. I can ask random girls to rank your attractiveness and they would easily say 7-9/10.

This is 100% proven to be true. Stop saying it's because of your looks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted
Cant rly, Its only her and an ugly girl in pe class bcuz its specifically a strenght class.
Put on your big boy pants sugar and take one for the brethren. I wanna see if manipulation is more effective than a direct approach. Flirt with the ugly powerlifter but don't put yourself in harm way from what I assume is a steroided gorilla women. I'm sure she'll try to initiate with you a day after you ignore her for the other brute.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back