Even if we didn't get strong jaw genetics, you would have eaten meat hard from the age of 4.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
If we ate lean, tough chewy meat every day (from 4 to 18 years old) would your jawbone be thicker or fuck it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Mongrelcel
it probably would be better, i think mike mew talked somehting about it

If we ate lean, tough chewy meat every day (from 4 to 18 years old) would your jawbone be thicker or fuck it?
it's well documented that modern diet has massive implications on your skull

it's possible that nearly everyone has the genes necessary to have very good jaw & skull development as a whole

if you look at the skulls of humans pre-industrial revolution, they all had mogger bones

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, Perfectumbrain, Everest and 4 others
well maybe we couldnt save ourselves but we can save our kids in the future :(

• +1
Reactions: Everest
@Mongrelcel based natural selection advocater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Everest and Mongrelcel
i remember my parents purposefully buying the softest fish out there (the sole fish, which was very expensive as well) till i was 6 yrs so it would have been easier to eat. My jaw is weak and im recessed

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i remember my parents purposefully buying the softest fish out there (the sole fish, which was very expensive as well) till i was 6 yrs so it would have been easier to eat. My jaw is weak and im recessed
same. my mom was really concerned that I would choke on food for some reason. she would give (((baby formula))) or steam food for several hours to make it extremely soft. now I choke 24/7 due to my subhuman airway. holes really are dumb as fucking shit

Just feed your children car tires theory and they will look like this:
20220324 133411

correlation does not imply causation but I would be surprised if you copers can get this anyway.

they would be, I have always been a though chewer since I was like 3 years old. I was a handsome boy til 8th grade and had a small "chadhood" attracting the most gl girls at my school after that I got my teeth fucked up bad and descended hard. My smaller brother has got the same chin as me but he is more downward grown than me as a toddler since he only eats tomatoes n shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back