Even if you are chad you get rejected

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Simple, you can't appeal to all women. No matter how objectively attractive you are, she can still subjectively disqualify you because you're not her "type", i.e. you're not a certain race / pheno, you're not masculine / pretty enough, or your personality doesn't match etc.

The problem is when chad gets rejected he gives little to no fuck. He knows that for 1 foid that rejects him there are 10 bitches who are more than willing to suck his dick. He knows that he has options.

If you become attractive by pubertymaxxing, leanmaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc, especially after 20 years old, you're probably not sure if you're not still attractive enough, or you're simply not "her type" "facing rejections. It'll take years to build up the coincidence that a teenage chad is supposed to have in his prime years. And it might never happen. But it is what it is.

Get looks or die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, alex569, GigaMogger and 15 others
nichemaxxing 4 life bb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 2733
say that to chico or Gandy boyo

say that to chico or Gandy boyo
I've heard girls say Gandy looks weird because of his nose, or that he looks too old.
Conversely, I guess there's also older women (30+) who wouldn't like Chico very much either and would rather go for more masculine men.

I do agree however that regardless of niche (except for extreme niches like thugs, emos or punks), if your facial features are great 99% of females will still think you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 5912
Blackpilled experienced slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
This is true. Sometimes girl will reject guys who are too goodlooking, cuz it makes them insecure lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 6497, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Want this to be true but feels like cope. No stacy would reject a 6'2 fitnessmaxxed WASP Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This is true. Sometimes girl will reject guys who are too goodlooking, cuz it makes them insecure lmao.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Colvin76 @personalityinkwell come get a taste of this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 4332
So that's why all those girls rejected me,it's just like my mama says I'm too handsome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, g00lian, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10
Laugh 10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and MentalistKebab
You need to test female reaction on bulk to judge correctly my fellow low iqcels, 10 approaches or reactions to come to conclusions, females are irrational and could feel mogged and spare their ego by pre rejecting you to feel better, doesnt mean shit though and testing on 19 or more removes these statistically insignificant reactions

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
complete bullshit

if a chad gets rejected, (it can happen), it's not because he's too good looking

he's probably too ugly, as in the foid wants gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, inceletto and Deleted member 4332
Sean 'O' Pry got rejected during prom

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Want this to be true but feels like cope. No stacy would reject a 6'2 fitnessmaxxed WASP Chad.
Depends, if she's a metalhead she would rather have metalhead chad than jock chad.

True. There are so many girls that would reject someone like Henry Cavill. There is no perfect look that will appeal to everyone, but there are billions of women out there so who chares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Simple, you can't appeal to all women. No matter how objectively attractive you are, she can still subjectively disqualify you because you're not her "type", i.e. you're not a certain race / pheno, you're not masculine / pretty enough, or your personality doesn't match etc.

The problem is when chad gets rejected he gives little to no fuck. He knows that for 1 foid that rejects him there are 10 bitches who are more than willing to suck his dick. He knows that he has options.

If you become attractive by pubertymaxxing, leanmaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc, especially after 20 years old, you're probably not sure if you're not still attractive enough, or you're simply not "her type" "facing rejections. It'll take years to build up the coincidence that a teenage chad is supposed to have in his prime years. And it might never happen. But it is what it is.

Get looks or die.
Legit thread, bookmarked :love:
On here we love to fantasize about the idea of becoming some gigateramegachad who could get any foid in the world they so desire
But even then, there's bound to be at least one foid who finds him "not her type", i.e. she might prefer prettyboys over DOM masc chads or vice versa
There is simply no realistic way to appeal to every woman on the planet at the same time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 616 and wristcel

where can I find these girls, they’ll never be insecure with me.

where can I find these girls, they’ll never be insecure with me.
Bruh im talking about unattractive girls. If chad approaches fat girl and says he likes her. Shes gonna reject him, because she will think its a prank or something. Or she will think that chad will just cheat down the line. Some girls also reject chad, just to get an "ego boost" of rejecting a hot guy lmao.