even if you do all your fcking surgeries and ascend now in your mid-late 20's

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Master
you will only get the "leftovers". You'll only get the low tier Beckys which Chad already banged with his Chad Friends in all her holes. Have fun then to have a girlfriend where at least 20 cocks have been inside and where tens of guys have blasted their cum inside her mouth ass and pussy. On top of that, if you don't have a big cock, it all makes even less sense cuz she will remember Chad's fat 8incher, which stretched her nicely out, she will just laugh at your thin 5-6incher in your pants. Finding a low tier becky with a low body count is almost impossible, so you'll have to look elsewhere, maybe a semi ugly one. but nobody wants that. with the ugly one, there is a high probability that she hasn't seen many (big) cocks, with the low tier becky you can be sure that she at least once had a 7-7.5incher. if that's the case, she won't want to step down, she will cuck you. So what do I mean by all that? ascension only makes sense if you have a big cock, otherwise just rot another 20 years in your basement, save your energy, time and money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Darwined, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Didn't read and also cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday, babouchelelouche and 3 others
i have 7 inches so im good right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ShowerMaxxing
If she’s slim and cute I don’t care

The true blackpill is all this but he girl is fat too

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I’ll just ignore the agecucks, fraud my age, I got an 18yo virgin when I was 27 and looked far worse and older than now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Elvisandreaa, edodalic29 and 2 others
you will only get the "leftovers". You'll only get the low tier Beckys which Chad already banged with his Chad Friends in all her holes. Have fun then to have a girlfriend where at least 20 cocks have been inside and where tens of guys have blasted their cum inside her mouth ass and pussy. On top of that, if you don't have a big cock, it all makes even less sense cuz she will remember Chad's fat 8incher, which stretched her nicely out, she will just laugh at your thin 5-6incher in your pants. Finding a low tier becky with a low body count is almost impossible, so you'll have to look elsewhere, maybe a semi ugly one. but nobody wants that. with the ugly one, there is a high probability that she hasn't seen many (big) cocks, with the low tier becky you can be sure that she at least once had a 7-7.5incher. if that's the case, she won't want to step down, she will cuck you. So what do I mean by all that? ascension only makes sense if you have a big cock, otherwise just rot another 20 years in your basement, save your energy, time and money.
Dnrd

I see, you've already had a few surgeries! Run for your life dude when your future girlfriend discovers an old photo of you before the surgeries 🤣

I’ll just ignore the agecucks, fraud my age, I got an 18yo virgin when I was 27 and looked far worse and older than now.
Lifefuel. Attractive one?

I agree with the direction here but you left out the more important parts: only if you reach a high enough level overall and that includes big dick. Amnesia started trying late and still fucked over 200 women in a few years just because he was hot enough. So yeah you need a good base otherwise it's fucking over

true true. teen love pill has destroyed me.

i will find a young virgin waifu from slums of Istanbul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CFW432, Deprived and 2 others
Most of these fags where fucking while young so they don't feel our pain

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
if yoy ascended you could get girls of any age

whats this retard logic

Lifefuel. Attractive one?

No. Slim LTB. Don’t get over ambitious, you will end up with nothing like a post wall foid.

if yoy ascended you could get girls of any age

whats this retard logic
its not the same thing as getting jbs when yourself a jb, also no, everybody cant get young girls unless they are really gl like amnesia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 19157 and galego123
No. Slim LTB. Don’t get over ambitious, you will end up with nothing like a post wall foid.
Tbh I would want a higher looks level but she doesn't need to be a virgin. Just not experienced

What's the point of doomerism like this? It's self destructive
"Just give up bro because everything won't be ideal!"

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
its not the same thing as getting jbs when yourself a jb, also no, everybody cant get young girls unless they are really gl like amnesia
young girls like tiktok prettyboys not amnesia

wtf are you talking about

• JFL
What's the point of doomerism like this? It's self destructive
"Just give up bro because everything won't be ideal!"
It's a bunch of retards Who like to live in their Little bubble with their unrealistic expectations and rotting in their room while jerking off 5 times a day. Really nothing fancy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Elvisandreaa, fauxfox and 2 others
a relationship with two 14 year olds will never last

even if youre chad its rare
She's already being a cum dumpster at that age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19157
Good post. What happens is guys just become cucked and accept those women. I think it probably comes down to hormonal changes as men age. If I was young enough to be in the age range of JB I would be relentlessly approaching and trying all kinds of shit, knowing that I'm going to be disqualified on sight very soon. You don't have time to waste on anything. Max every area.

It's a bunch of retards Who like to live in their Little bubble with their unrealistic expectations and rotting in their room while jerking off 5 times a day. Really nothing fancy
says someone with nearly 30k posts jfl

I see, you've already had a few surgeries! Run for your life dude when your future girlfriend discovers an old photo of you before the surgeries 🤣
Lol she already knows,

Imagine hardmaxxing like a mfer and you're still not even guaranteed to get post wall chad crumbs

Tbh I would want a higher looks level but she doesn't need to be a virgin. Just not experienced

You underestimate how badly even one failed relationship will mess girls up. And if her experience has been hookups, she was trash from the start, no matter how few there were.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
The truth is, if your gf is not virgin the first time you fuck her, she's damaged goods, that's how it is.

OP is intellectualizing a reason to be lazy.

If you wanna escape leftover women, you'll have to looksmaxx AND geomaxx.

Don't wanna do that? Then PLEASE SHUT UP. QUIT WHINING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Elvisandreaa
You underestimate how badly even one failed relationship will mess girls up. And if her experience has been hookups, she was trash from the start, no matter how few there were.
Yeah I was hoping for a girl that has only had a few hookups and no relationships at all. I know it sounds weird but that's better to me. But even this is wishful thinking and underestimating how trash these girls are. You're right

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
cope. i have high jb appeal because of height and looks

Ive been rotting here too much and become a bit of a doomer youre right tbh
Its okay brother. We all have that kind of phase

I wanted to cuck my gf to a BBC bull recently but snapped out of it too

We all have those days. Stay strong

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Elvisandreaa
Its okay brother. We all have that kind of phase

I wanted to cuck my gf to a BBC bull recently but snapped out of it too

We all have those days. Stay strong
I was fat fished on a tinder date it was the final straw for my mental health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and ReadBooksEveryday
You will get used to it .. its a common theme. I venture at least 15% of femoids fat fish on Tinder. And these are of the ones that are willin to meet up
Otherwise its probably 35%

I have many friends who had the same experience and I did too on my first tinder meetup

I agree with the direction here but you left out the more important parts: only if you reach a high enough level overall and that includes big dick. Amnesia started trying late and still fucked over 200 women in a few years just because he was hot enough. So yeah you need a good base otherwise it's fucking over
The good base part is critical.

99% of the users here do not have a good base. Even the better looking white guys who looksmaxxed are struggling.

What's the point of looksmaxxing then? A lot of users here who get surgeries will end up far less SMV than you.

What's the point of looksmaxxing then? A lot of users here who get surgeries will end up far less SMV than you.
i got a good result and have ascended ive just been rotting here too much recently and the doomer mentality has creeped in

I need to go out irl and take my face out for a test drive so to speak - well not enirely new face but you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
People here are planning out their ascension plan at age 30 while millions of normies are fucking at 16. Incredibly brutal.

• +1
People here are planning out their ascension plan at age 30 while millions of normies are fucking at 16. Incredibly brutal.
Only a percentage of them. Jfl if you think the sexlessness among 16yr olds isnt brutal based on the stats. If they are average or below, they're probably struggling. BUT, at least they have ltrs they're getting into with young women. That's a massively better situation still

Past 25 virtually no girl is a virgin, so even if you ascend mid- late 20s, you're not going to be getting a virgin girl around your own age no matter how good looking you are. Best outcome you can hope for is to pump and dump the leftovers that are still on the dating market that haven't gotten married yet. Although around this age most girls that haven't been locked down but do want to be locked down are going to be more in control of their sexual desires than they were in their early 20s, and probably make you hold out until you show them some commitment. I'd advise you to say whatever it takes for you to get in their pants, and then just immediately dump them after you fuck them. You can try doing this with many girls on rotation if you have to, in order to mimic having somewhat of a casual sex life.

Jfl if you think the sexlessness among 16yr olds isnt brutal based on the stats
If you're a guy then maybe but 16yo girls are getting dicked down left and right

If you're a guy then maybe but 16yo girls are getting dicked down left and right
Yup but all women are getting fucked easily

"ascension only makes sense if you have a big cock" 100% true.