even if you feel way too bad you cannot commit crime. nothing will ever be possible so just kill time. your life WILL turn out badly

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime
gotta accept that

life sucks and then you die

there is no hope. zero. but you also cannot kill yourself so you gotta wait until your body dies of natural causes.

making money will never be possible. i examined every single money making method and realized they are all too hard and not worth the effort

so C imp kill time

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, IAMNOTANINCEL and ambi
damn, i just countered it with C i cannot fail

like no matter what i do i will take over the universe in the future

• +1
Reactions: ambi

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
acceptance is key, but hard very hard

Why cant you kill yourself?

dont have a shotgun
If i were to kms id do it by jumping on train/subway tracks, most accessible painless method

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
If i were to kms id do it by jumping on train/subway tracks, most accessible painless method
that sounds brutal
there is a much much less painful, actually comforting method
but that is a sin I will not share.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
that sounds brutal
there is a much much less painful, actually comforting method
but that is a sin I will not share.
Youre gonna die in a second, your head will be crushed or torn off your body in an instant
Just say your method, is it that one salt?

Youre gonna die in a second, your head will be crushed or torn off your body in an instant
Just say your method, is it that one salt?
except there is hesitation, physical pain

my method doesn't involve that, the opposite actually

except there is hesitation, physical pain

my method doesn't involve that, the opposite actually
What method nigga stop tryna be mysterious
Is it that salt or not

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Are you retarded? You'd get sliced in half it's possibly as painful as ways get

• +1
You gotta position yourself correctly
U mean lay head first so the train suddenly fucks your skull with some metal shit attached to it?, that's still gonna hurt like absolute hell, and then you'd get sliced anyway, go watch actual videos of retards trying to kill themselves thru trains, they end up dying in probably the most painful way they could've died in

• +1
U mean lay head first so the train suddenly fucks your skull with some metal shit attached to it?, that's still gonna hurt like absolute hell, and then you'd get sliced anyway, go watch actual videos of retards trying to kill themselves thru trains, they end up dying in probably the most painful way they could've died in
damn

The most painless way IS in your sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back