Even if you get a GF you can never be at ease unless you’re unmoggable

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Surprise.

You score a girlfriend and are happy as fuck. You fuck her. You feel elated. All seems so well. She genuinely likes you. Your dates are romantic. You kiss with passion and she even texts first sometimes. She texts you goodnight and Goodmorning.

but that will change

she will run into chad one day at work or at the gas station and her entire world will change. She will no longer want you. You will be less than. She doesn’t have to settle so why should she? She can easily get a better man.

so she will act passive aggressive toward you and at first make it seem like SHE is losing trust in YOU. She will be projecting. She will say she wants to make sure you like her and shit. In reality she’s the one who wants chad.

SHE WILL FUCK CHAD AND LEAVE YOUR NORMIE/INCEL ASS.

she will fuck him and he will give her intense pleasure while you rot in tears alone in bed like a subhuman faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4383 and 9 others
This is legit as fuck. The girl I’m dating was kinda dating someone when she met me, then she lost all interest in the other dude. It’s only a matter of time...

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
This is legit as fuck. The girl I’m dating was kinda dating someone when she met me, then she lost all interest in the other dude. It’s only a matter of time...
It will happen to you next. Mark my words. She will have another man’s penis deep in her while you rot on this forum like a truly subhuman piece of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingCel133, stuckneworleans, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
Dn ask dn rd this is why I only slay

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and Vermilioncore
It will happen to you next. Mark my words. She will have another man’s penis deep in her while you rot on this forum like a truly subhuman piece of shit.
it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Vvvvxxxx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Only the first 2 months are movie-like after that its just headaches and passive-aggressiveness towards you. The average guy will get pussy-whipped because they now only fuck once a week (after some weeks once a month). She says she isnt in the mood but that means she isnt in the mood for YOU, the sexual urges are still there. Guess she needs to get them somewhere else, she will emotionally cheat on you and act distant for a couple of weeks, then break up with you. Couple of weeks later you see her with another guy, surprise surprise. How was that possible. You thought she would never leave you, she said she loved you right?

That is what we are supposed to call ¨love¨, what an utter joke world.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 616, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
@Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Only the first 2 months are movie-like after that its just headaches and passive-aggressiveness towards you. The average guy will get pussy-whipped because they now only fuck once a week (after some weeks once a month). She says she isnt in the mood but that means she isnt in the mood for YOU, the sexual urges are still there. Guess she needs to get them somewhere else, she will emotionally cheat on you and act distant for a couple of weeks, then break up with you. Couple of weeks later you see her with another guy, surprise surprise. How was that possible. You thought she would never leave you, she said she loved you right?

That is what we are supposed to call ¨love¨, what an utter joke world.
Very true.

In fact, signs of a fucked relationship can be found in the way a relationship starts. If it’s too romantic and lovey-Dovey then chances are something isn’t right. It moves too intensely too quickly.

Soon, it will end in heartbreak for the guy while the girl moves on to the next exciting new toy.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Aesthetic
Chads. Me :chad:

What are u like during a date? I have the feeling that everyone loses interest on me the more they get to know me, not the other way around lol

• +1
yeah, I've had messages from girls who had good looking boyfriend

• +1
This is so true and such suicide fuel man. this happens in ALL relationships. ALL. ITS OVER. JUST ASCEND AND SLAY. INJECT T IF U GET FEELINGS EASY

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Women are very aspirational when it comes to men.. they're always willing to jump to something better.

In their 20's it generally purely looks.. They'll jump from Chadlite to a Chad in a heartbeat.. even if Chadlite has good prospects and is a 'nice guy'.

In their 30s money and status takes precedence because their libido is shot, and they've been jaded by being pumped by Chads. There 'still' is a minimum threshold of looks you need to meet.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Get looks or die, be chad or rope.

But in my past LTRs it was always me who got bored first because deep down I always desired better looking girls. When viewing instagram photos I often became depressed because I saw couples that mogged us to death. One of the reasons why I’d rather die than live as a non chad guy is because I can never be sexually satisfied with girls non chads guys are able to get.

Get looks or die, be chad or rope.

But in my past LTRs it was always me who got bored first because deep down I always desired better looking girls. When viewing instagram photos I often became depressed because I saw couples that mogged us to death. One of the reasons why I’d rather die than live as a non chad guy is because I can never be sexually satisfied with girls non chads guys are able to get.
I’d be happy with any girl. As long as she was into me and cared about me I’d do whatever it takes to keep the relationship alive. But unfortunately I’m a faggot who needs to get shot and die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 616
Your relationship is only as good as the sex. Sex is like the gas that fuels the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic