Even if you were to suddenly become a chad overnight, nothing would actually change.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Let's be real here, if you were to suddenly become a chad overnight by ascending or something that doesn't exist like a magic genie transforming you into a chad, your life would not actually change that much.

It just means that suddenly you have chances and aren't invisible to women. But there's also 10 other Chad's competing with you. Women will not instantly suck your dick unless you are gigachad.

There are actually plenty of old time western actors such as John Russell who actually mog Henry Cavill and the likes to their graves.

MV5BMTM0NjU5MzYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgyOTgxOA V1 UY1200 CR11906301200 AL

So all in all, roidcelling and plastic surgery will make non invisible at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mewcoper, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
only a few ppl here are volcels bc they have high standards so for the rest of the users they'll probably just take any girl they can get if they became Chad

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Lars and 7 others
only a few ppl here are volcels bc they have high standards so for the rest of the users they'll probably just take any girl they can get if they became Chad
Honestly my standards for dating a girl are literally don't be fat and don't be a single mother.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, fvolkek, LILMAXILLA and 1 other person
My life would be literally the same, except i would get women much much much easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Yerico7, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Someone who over thinks to much I reckon

Try ascending urself like I have done and I can tell you it's like being a vip

wouldn't my life change anything if i woke up like this?:feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, mewcoper, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
of course he is a 2021cel

Let's be real here, if you were to suddenly become a chad overnight by ascending or something that doesn't exist like a magic genie transforming you into a chad, your life would not actually change that much.

It just means that suddenly you have chances and aren't invisible to women. But there's also 10 other Chad's competing with you. Women will not instantly suck your dick unless you are gigachad.

There are actually plenty of old time western actors such as John Russell who actually mog Henry Cavill and the likes to their graves.

View attachment 1119870

True

notice the join dates
I came from a different looksmax forum. But a pretermbirthcel is indeed a thing.

They are about 28% less likely to have a relationship as an adult, and 22% less likely to have kids. That's a fucking lot.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Marsiere214
Coping hard i don't even know what to say :forcedsmile:

Ah, copium, my favorite substance :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
It's not coping. Chico looks awful and you know it. Imagine claiming to be ":blackpill:'ed" and thinking a effeminate, faggy looking twink like him is the ideal male, as opposed to a insanely androgenic jock like Clay Matthews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9919 and DuaLipaSimp
It's not coping. Chico looks awful and you know it. Imagine claiming to be ":blackpill:'ed" and thinking a effeminate, faggy looking twink like him is the ideal male, as opposed to a insanely androgenic jock like Clay Matthews.
Yeah bro it's over for him, I'm pretty sure he lost hope and doesn't even browse here and just ldars at .co

Because he had good money and status. Looks wise he's a 6/10 at best, plenty of people actually mog him insanely hard. Only lesbians, bisexual, and gay men find him attractive.

View attachment 1119870

True chads are rare.
True chad- Hollywood film star
True gigacgad- male model
Chadlite- small time actors/models

Average guy who slays alot in tinder are tall muscular high tier normies

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Average guy who slays alot in tinder are tall muscular high tier normies

40% of all men on tinder take anabolic steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824