Even if you woke up tomorrow as a psl 8 you would never be normal

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
You already have too much brain damage to enjoy life as a normal person. Just the fact that you found this site at all means you are greatly deficient in your mental development somewhere. It just isn't normal to live like this, our neurotransmitters are beyond nuked.
Giphy 12

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 3328, IWantToMax and 5 others
That’s why I’m gonna rope soon

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and Catawampus
Yup it’s true.

I found this place by accident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1464
No bro. I can't let you do that.
I’m ruined anyways, damaged goods. I’m tossing myself in the trash to be processed and forgotten.

I won’t forget you Though. Not even in death

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
I found this place by accident.
Everyone took a path that led them here, it was destiny that meant we were to rot here together forever.
I’m ruined anyways, damaged goods. I’m tossing myself in the trash to be processed and forgotten.

I won’t forget you Though. Not even in death
You want to talk?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Blackout.xl
Everyone took a path that led them here, it was destiny that meant we were to rot here together forever.

You want to talk?
There’s no more time for talking. Only action

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Catawampus
Honestly if we actually ascended, which won’t happen to most, after awhile it will heal our wounds, reintegrate us back into society, improve our self esteems and socialize us.

at least a bit more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Caligula, Alt Number 3 and Catawampus
LE super secret club grimdark xd

brain chemistry is malleable. personality can be changed but it is unlikely.
the final blackpill is leaving this forum. the seemingly endless wallowing and whirring in a depressive state of self-pity, utterly consumed by the diatribe of this echo chamber, is not good for mental health
by doing a dopamine fast, developing hobbies, socialmaxxing and getting a retail job I will become NT
the important part is not to give up which, sadly, this forum encourages at least ironically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Catawampus
i would just wait for the summer and go out on beach walking around and then girls would flock to me

• +1
Reactions: her
No amount of ioi can make me happy at this point, it just makes me sad that I'm not an npc like them.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
I'm too traumatized by what happened to me to ever be a normal person. I'll always be a cynical, depressed, and anxious person. Looksmaxing will hopefully make my life easier

• So Sad
Reactions: Limbo
You already have too much brain damage to enjoy life as a normal person. Just the fact that you found this site at all means you are greatly deficient in your mental development somewhere. It just isn't normal to live like this, our neurotransmitters are beyond nuked.
View attachment 268025
I mean it's not that dark bro, we are just mad because everything is fucked and we can't do anything.. right !?

So what. Be chad or die

I mean it's not that dark bro, we are just mad because everything is fucked and we can't do anything.. right !?
Depends on how long you were exposed to the blackpill and what your experiences were like before. If you've been lurking psl for a year or more there's no easy walking away from it.

then id run thin white duke game

I found it thanks to a guy on r/RoastMe, who told me I looked like a thumb

Legit saved my life 4 years ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 1476
View attachment 268025
Who would want to be normal? Looks boring ngl.

I would be able to have millions of JB followers so I don't care if my still retain the same personality cause I'll be NT in one day after being treated like a god.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
wrong

everyone would treat me great and i would be validated

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 2403