even if your teen love was delusional and unrealistic it still counts

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a better life to live
i hate people who says muh teen love/love in elementary, middle and high school doesn’t count cause it wasn’t as deep a love as adult

but that’s untrue because as a kid u don’t understand that, so it feels real that’s the key. kys fakecel i hope u all die

that’s why i’m committing suicide. because my girl experienced preteen relationships and i never will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, optimisticzoomer, piec and 2 others
only rape in minecraft fascinates me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Dont kys just wait for a non whore

Sarah’s body is in the river

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Dont kys just wait for a non whore
my definition of “whore” means i’ll have to become amish to find a girl like that ngl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i hate people who says muh teen love/love in elementary, middle and high school doesn’t count cause it wasn’t as deep a love as adult

but that’s untrue because as a kid u don’t understand that, so it feels real that’s the key. kys fakecel i hope u all die

that’s why i’m committing suicide. because my girl experienced preteen relationships and i never will
I almost experienced teen love, she was really into me and she gave me tons of hints but because of my autism and social awkwardness it never went anywhere :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
I almost experienced teen love, she was really into me and she gave me tons of hints but because of my autism and social awkwardness it never went anywhere :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
was she hot

was she hot
Well she definitely wasn't ugly but I never was really into her. That's also part of the reason I never reciprocated. I knew that a regular relationship would be difficult for my due to my autism, so a relationship with a person I wasn't even into would have been impossible for me to manage.

• +1

who gives a fuck about relationships, its 2024 and every girl is a whore and will cheat. Just ascend to a chad and slay as much stacies in your 20s then rope when you turn 35

• +1

stop, js check this out then suicide. it was rigged since the start, u could have done somth to change it? maybe, now we will never know, y are u whining xd? people in the middle east have to see their parents become lego pieces u dont have 2 do shit tbh u can always moneymaxx and get surgeries, rn, u could grind 10 years ago, decades, u can still now xd what changed? https://looksmax.org/threads/determ...ts-abused-dogs-immigrants-sub5-incels.971672/

• +1
and for the moneymaxx well js watch all this content and then go to blackhatworld to learn methods or evilx forum boards https://www.youtube.com/@SabriSubyOfficial

stop, js check this out then suicide. it was rigged since the start, u could have done somth to change it? maybe, now we will never know, y are u whining xd? people in the middle east have to see their parents become lego pieces u dont have 2 do shit tbh u can always moneymaxx and get surgeries, rn, u could grind 10 years ago, decades, u can still now xd what changed? https://looksmax.org/threads/determ...ts-abused-dogs-immigrants-sub5-incels.971672/
idk what ur central point but yea i got a job currently.

and hardmaxx with that cash

• +1
Only people who say that are (for some reason) only people who HAVE experienced it

Normies dont know jack shit, Assuming even if they were telling the truth, so how would they move on with dating in their adult life after? With even the whole "confidence" bluepill garbage going on, At least someone would expect them to actually know what confidence means? So y know, Validation from positive feedback from the other gender, ESPECIALLY IN TEEN YEARS WHERE THE WHOLE "PERSONALITY" OF A PERSON GETS DEVELOPED HELLO???, even if they do think teen love was delusional or fake for any reason, They DID keep to some extent positive feedback experience, Sex experience, and "le confidence" developed that they like to preach so fucking much about

Based
I still think about and cherish the only relationship I've ever had which started when I was 11 and ended when I was 12 when she broke up with me.

She was so beautiful (genuinely, objectively) and it crushed me.

It was in Year 7 (first year of secondary school) and everything was so exciting. I actually rejected a different girl shortly before because I wanted this one lol.
That was before it was all about sex and ruined by adult responsibilities etc. Childhood relationships mog adult ones into oblivion