Even if you’re a normie, you can still fuck Stacies as long as you’re well endowed

basedred

basedred

Bronze
If you’re a normie tier as far as looks go with a decent job and have trouble getting with high tier stacies. Just utilize your dick size to your advantage. The goal here is to fuck sluts who have Stacy friends or Stacy acquaintances. Women who are sluts often chat amongst their friends and will undoubtedly mention your penis size to one of their Stacy friends at some point.

Although you are normie tier, many Stacies will eventually want to try it out. Especially given the nature of women to desire what other women desire. Your penis size will essentially become your social proof/status as it is sought after for pleasure, aesthetics, etc. I’m not sayin this strategy is guaranteed to have you drowning in pussy but I’ve seen this strategy work IRL so I thought I’d share it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Squirtoutmabooty, Johanjohan and 1 other person
users here are bottom tier, bottom 10% unfrauded, i repeat unfrauded and normies are top50% irl
you asking for impossible

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
Lots of stacies are so insecure, and because of that they date tall/statusmaxxed mtn-htn, though it's not enough on its own to just be that. You have to have a solid 'game' to properly land one, unironically.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and 2 others
If you’re a normie tier as far as looks go with a decent job and have trouble getting with high tier stacies. Just utilize your dick size to your advantage. The goal here is to fuck sluts who have Stacy friends or Stacy acquaintances. Women who are sluts often chat amongst their friends and will undoubtedly mention your penis size to one of their Stacy friends at some point.

Although you are normie tier, many Stacies will eventually want to try it out. Especially given the nature of women to desire what other women desire. Your penis size will essentially become your social proof/status as it is sought after for pleasure, aesthetics, etc. I’m not sayin this strategy is guaranteed to have you drowning in pussy but I’ve seen this strategy work IRL so I thought I’d share it.
When people say normie nowadays its less and less meaningful. Even normies I know are pretty depressing.

As in average men. 60% of men are incels or borderline incels and at most have 1 or 2 friends. If by normie you mean within the average then it really doesn't mean much. In the 80s being an incel meant bottom 10-20 percent. Nowadays it means being with the bottom 60th percent. Incel as a concept just a decade ago was reserved for losers. People without jobs who were actually ugly or mentally ill. Nowadays a normal guy is an incel by default unless they have something special or they try. Not just a freak

Last edited:
U can also pay to be with prostitute but it feels subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
cope

if you think girls prioritize dick after ~ 6.5 inches youre retarded

lots of gl dudes out there that are endowed enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, gribsufer1, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
Be white normie + NT

What if you got 4 inch dick?

Easiest way to dickmaxx without surgery??

How many time do I have to tell y’all it’s not that easy I have a huge cock women dont care if you have a ltn face. And if you do fuck them they’ll hide you from their friends and family basically treat you like a human dildo they’re ashamed of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and autistic_tendencies
cope

if you think girls prioritize dick after ~ 6.5 inches youre retarded

lots of gl dudes out there that are endowed enough
OP clearly doesn't interact with women irl so he won't understand. Majority of women will choose a Chad with a 5 inch dick over normie with 7-8 inches. The big dick normie won't even register in their brains as an option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
How many time do I have to tell y’all it’s not that easy I have a huge cock women dont care if you have a ltn face. And if you do fuck them they’ll hide you from their friends and family basically treat you like a human dildo they’re ashamed of
You just have to get with some loud mouth whore who can’t keep her mouth shut. And eventually other women in her circle will find out.

OP clearly doesn't interact with women irl so he won't understand. Majority of women will choose a Chad with a 5 inch dick over normie with 7-8 inches. The big dick normie won't even register in their brains as an option.
I didn’t say in terms of dating. I’m talking about fucking.

Lol hilarious
normies can fuck Stacies… just always gonna take double amount of work n effort as a chad ……

I didn’t say in terms of dating. I’m talking about fucking.
yes women will still choose chads with small dicks for fucking over normie with big dick. Arousal and orgasm for women is heavily mental - if they don't find you hot, it is way harder for them to get aroused and get off. why do you think so many normies end up in deadroom marriages? you think their dicks aren't big enough? no, it's because their partners don't find them physically appealing.

yes women will still choose chads with small dicks for fucking over normie with big dick. Arousal and orgasm for women is heavily mental - if they don't find you hot, it is way harder for them to get aroused and get off. why do you think so many normies end up in deadroom marriages? you think their dicks aren't big enough? no, it's because their partners don't find them physically appealing.
I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. But when it comes to female orgasms, it’s typically dick size that plays the largest part. This is the same shit that foids tell small dick guys “it’s all mental”. That’s false. Any normie with a large dick is gonna be better than small dick chad for a one night stand. As far marriage and long term relationships, you’re right.

You just have to get with some loud mouth whore who can’t keep her mouth shut. And eventually other women in her circle will find out.
I shouldn’t have to explain to anyone here fucking even just 1 whore is incredibly hard with a ltn face lol

Where do you even meet with women?