Even ignoring the blackpill, there's just no reason to socialize with normies

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Imo even if I was a 10/10 Giga-Chad and normies literally worshiped the ground I walk on, I still don't why I'd waste any time interacting with those idiots. It's extremely rare for them to have anything interested or insightful to say. I'd exploit my good lucks to get laid but avoid normies otherwise.

Tbh the normiepill isn't even specific to the blackpill; even Chads, assuming they're smart, have no reason to interact with normies imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Bluds life is all dark and moody:lul: Blud needs some sunshine and rainbows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, Eiei, watah and 5 others
Imo even if I was a 10/10 Giga-Chad and normies literally worshiped the ground I walk on, I still don't why I'd waste any time interacting with those idiots. It's extremely rare for them to have anything interested or insightful to say. I'd exploit my good lucks to get laid but avoid normies otherwise.

Tbh the normiepill isn't even specific to the blackpill; even Chads, assuming they're smart, have no reason to interact with normies imo.
Get contacts

you're a miserable fuck, like 10x worse then amnesia so i doubt you'd get laid tbh

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
in this day and age of rampant tribalism 'normie' is everyone outside of your niched interest bubble so it makes sense

having a social circle is pretty useful though

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if I was a 10/10 Giga-Chad
sad spongebob squarepants GIF