even in fantasy humans are evil fucks

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
In the witcher humans arent native to the continent they arrived from a different land on ships. Now what do humans do immediately upon arriving on this new land. They of course replace, genocide and rape the native elven population. Fuck humans total human death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, Deleted member 58285, shabby890 and 1 other person
In the witcher humans arent native to the continent they arrived from a different land on ships. Now what do humans do immediately upon arriving on this new land. They of course replace, genocide and rape the native elven population. Fuck humans total human death

bump

Elvencels should get good
Imagine getting genocided with home field advantage 😂

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
did they have big noses ?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
That's will to power. Not evil

Is this some kind of leftist anti-settler propaganda or was this actually in the original Witcher books? I know the games are more popular but aren't the games based on the books?

Is this some kind of leftist anti-settler propaganda or was this actually in the original Witcher books? I know the games are more popular but aren't the games based on the books?
I believe the whole multiverse thing and how humans destroyed their homeworld was added in the games but the fact that humans aren't indigenous to the Continent is Canon in the novels

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If you were one of them youd do the same because that brings us joy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and wishIwasSalludon
no thats how it happened in the books? And how is it propoganda? This is probably exactly how itd happen IRL

no thats how it happened in the books? And how is it propoganda? This is probably exactly how itd happen IRL
Dnrd whirling go burrr what now you piece of filth, winds howling etc

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back