Even in white European countries, black women are idolized and seen as the most beautiful.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
GT1BuklWsAA4mOl

SFcels, the ball is on your court.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, shizuku11111, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
Affirmative Action

Jfl if u don’t think that’s some agenda :forcedsmile:

None of the population actually finds them most attractive besides some judge having their strings pulled

Jfl I think some country literally put a trans ugly man as the most beautiful woman

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 72684 and shizuku11111
Jfl if u don’t think that’s some agenda :forcedsmile:

None of the population actually finds them most attractive besides some judge having their strings pulled

Jfl I think some country literally put a trans ugly man as the most beautiful woman
It’s at a point where it’s so obviously a scam idk how these ppl can actually be happy and proud of themselves for winning

@yandex99 this is the reality that the white racist media have been trying to hide from us by telling us black is ugly. You can't hide the truth.

In all honesty tho miss Iceland is the only attractive one the rest are more just for their skin colour

our little comedian 🤣🤣🙏 unzip your pants lil man or shut the fuck up fucking nigger
Did I hit a nerve you cumskin loser? Don't worry, all women are equally unattainable to you anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
trans women are winning those contests if u cant realize its agenda ur clown

Did I hit a nerve you cumskin loser? Don't worry, all women are equally unattainable to you anyway.
I have a gf:lul:Careful with what you say buddy🙏🗣️🗣️🙏the COCK is watching🤞🤞🐔🐔and he take NO prisoners🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🤫🤫keep them cheeks TIGHT