Even Jordan Barrett (Psl God) wants to look Like Alain Delon

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
He often posts stories of Alain Delon and yesterday he posted 3 stories of him. Even psl gods know Delon is the most handsome man. H
2C41FCF9 3DD8 42AD 8980 D729736B9C04
8DF34091 C56F 43B6 B65F B6479BCB955B

He even wants the same haircut. Take the Delon Pill

Attachments

• F1DECF85-E699-48CB-ADF4-DBAAF5C2A405.png
    F1DECF85-E699-48CB-ADF4-DBAAF5C2A405.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deprived, Oberyn and 3 others
barrett mogs all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, Oberyn and poopoohead
I literally saw his story right after he posted it and wondered if he still browses looksmax as Delon is one of the men worshipped here.
I think I've seen a thread before about Barrett following looksmax instagram or some shit and some autismo nigga inviting him here jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 3672
I literally saw his story right after he posted it and wondered if he still browses looksmax as Delon is one of the men worshipped here.
I think I've seen a thread before about Barrett following looksmax instagram or some shit and some autismo nigga inviting him here jfl
based if he does

That ugly nigga has an account here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, blackpilledmoid, Deleted member 18776 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
funny how his 2 brothers are subhuman while he came out gigachad jfl
It all is truly a cosmic joke and genetic lottery. Just like Toni Mahfud and his brother. Not only did he get insanely superior hairline, eye area, bone structure, skin tone, he grew 6" taller than him and became a model.
Toni mahfud brother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid and Deprived
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Xangsane, BananaBoy and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and fruitgunpop
It all is truly a cosmic joke and genetic lottery. Just like Toni Mahfud and his brother. Not only did he get insanely superior hairline, eye area, bone structure, skin tone, he grew 6" taller than him and became a model.
View attachment 1861215
Toni mahfud is the biggest frauder of all time. He practiced so many surgeries on his face + fillers. He still is taller than him even without his gigantic heel boots though.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
wtf brb getting delon haircut

View attachment 1861215
Facially he looked more or less like a leaner version of his brother prior to PS.

Jfl who think this androgenous dol is a plus God. Beside lesbian women, most of women will not like him.
he’s luscious and his side profile is mogger tbh though.