Even knowing Chico’s parents are average looking, I don’t feel like having kids

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Yes genetic recombination is a bitch and average even ugly people could produce world class beauties. Maybe I would have a chad son. But then what? Seeing him getting all the validation I never got to have would be enough to drive me super jealous, depressed and suicidal. Because I’m blackpilled. If I was still bluepilled I would probably not think about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
when someone thinks its genetic recombination that is the reason why kids are way more good looking than their parents:

giphy.gif

Yes genetic recombination is a bitch and average even ugly people could produce world class beauties. Maybe I would have a chad son. But then what? Seeing him getting all the validation I never got to have would be enough to drive me super jealous, depressed and suicidal. Because I’m blackpilled. If I was still bluepilled I would probably not think about that.
Made a similar topic a few weeks ago. Imagine seeing your 14yo chad son bring home hot JB's to his room to 'study'.

I don't think I would respond with being jealous, but I would definitely get very depressed and suicidal realizing I lived such a miserable life compared to what would've been possible had I been better looking. One summer evening you will be talking with him:

'Dad you ever had this issue when multiple hot girls are fighting for you? It's funny but annoying at the same time haha'

And you are sitting there, dying from the inside: 'Haha yeah son, definitely!' And you LARP some bs story, because what else you gonna do. Tell your son you were an incel till 24yo? JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3043
jfl i wish my kids if i have some, someday, will be the best looking and successful ever. Where is the point of beeing jalous, this is the blood of your blood

jfl i wish my kids if i have some, someday, will be the best looking and successful ever. Where is the point of beeing jalous, this is the blood of your blood
Yeah, being jealous sounds stupid. I would get very sad at my own life but very happy for my son's life at the same time.

One of those moments where you hug your son whilst crying, but smiling.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Made a similar topic a few weeks ago. Imagine seeing your 14yo chad son bring home hot JB's to his room to 'study'.

I don't think I would respond with being jealous, but I would definitely get very depressed and suicidal realizing I lived such a miserable life compared to what would've been possible had I been better looking. One summer evening you will be talking with him:

'Dad you ever had this issue when multiple hot girls are fighting for you? It's funny but annoying at the same time haha'

And you are sitting there, dying from the inside: 'Haha yeah son, definitely!' And you LARP some bs story, because what else you gonna do. Tell your son you were an incel till 24yo? JFL.
Damn that’s a fucking depressing scenario

having kids is literally the purpose of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Maybe, if I didn’t know anything about the blackpill or missing out on my youth, I wouldn’t care so much.

• So Sad
Maybe, if I didn’t know anything about the blackpill or missing out on my youth, I wouldn’t care so much.
ngl, i don't care having gf, what will make me depressive is that - if - i won't get a good woman, ie good behaviour and everything, such as those of our parents and great parents. But if i don't, ngl i won't make kids either, so it's not gonna be an issue.

ngl, i don't care having gf, what will make me depressive is that - if - i won't get a good woman, ie good behaviour and everything, such as those of our parents and great parents. But if i don't, ngl i won't make kids either, so it's not gonna be an issue.
Recently a milf started to flirt with me after seeing my new pics, she always initiated the conversation and liked every pic of mine. JFL she’s been with her partner for +10 years and married since 2016. They have 2 kids. How can you even trust women in the year of 2019?

• Ugh..
Recently a milf started to flirt with me after seeing my new pics, she always initiated the conversation and liked every pic of mine. JFL she’s been with her partner for +10 years and married since 2016. They have 2 kids. How can you even trust women in the year of 2019?
what the hell. i don't know bro...my only hope is that there is good women in 2019.. if there is not, what's the point of getting in LTR and even more in marriage ?
even ascending won't change this women's mentality, i'm afraid to say it

I don't think it's that bad to be married for 14 years, have a couple of kids and raise them through early childhood together and then have a divorce without much fighting. Just be chilled towards eachother, still hangout together with the kids every once in a while, but continue with your own lives. Monogamy seems dead in the water.

My parents are more traditional and are staying together till the very end even though their marriage is total shit. It put a huge strain on my development as a kid and it would've been much better had they simply divorced. They don't even like eachother but stay together because 'that's what you are supposed to do'. JFL

My parents are more traditional and are staying together till the very end even though their marriage is total shit. It put a huge strain on my development as a kid and it would've been much better had they simply divorced. They don't even like eachother but stay together because 'that's what you are supposed to do'. JFL
Same with mine, except for the fact that they still love each other. And I also have that traditional mindset: if it’s supposed to end then why bother starting? Tbh I’ve cut off all my ex girlfriends. I never understand how normies can break up or divorce and still hang out together. That seems like a foreign concept for me.