Even men that are considered 9/10 10/10 in attractiveness to women are cooked in some way

jm17

jm17

Equinox

This is why yall gotta stop all this “chad” and “tyrone” worship and shit. Look at what men who deal with women have to deal with. These women are finished, look at how they think, they even ghost men who they find hot. Their egos can fill 10 football stadiums. Narcissistic, god complex is what most of them have rather they admit it or not. Keep in mind guys out here dealing with women they are dating down and know it, yet these same women who could be 6/10 think they’re “dating”down if they were in a “ relationship”

Looked at the comments and quotes seen actual ugly, and fat bitches agreeing😂😂 straight up cooked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Kazey, Chadeep and 6 others
and imagine giving a fuck what a slut says online these posts tiktok Twitter doesn't matter are all a way to manipulate and brainwash people like u

just ignore that shit zero value

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, BeanletMogger, Kazey and 6 others
and imagine giving a fuck what a slut says online these posts tiktok Twitter doesn't matter are all a way to manipulate and brainwash people like u

just ignore that shit zero value
Yeah, I can’t be brainwashed or manipulated because it’s stuff I already know. They get pissed and throw insults, degrade you, etc etc when they can’t brainwash nor manipulate or get you to fall in line like a good bitch. Couldn’t be me.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yeah, I can’t be brainwashed or manipulated because it’s stuff I already know. They get pissed and throw insults, degrade you, etc etc when they can’t brainwash nor manipulate or get you to fall in line like a good bitch. Couldn’t be me.
good never let a foid do it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and jm17
i will say this til i die you gotta be low inhib, nt and charismatic

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, STUPIDREFEREES, Chadeep and 1 other person
You have to look into the context.
This is a sheboon speaking.

She means to say that the guy in question didn't punch her in the face or spit on her.
Darktriadness to them matters more than looks, mostly because they usually grow up in dysfunctional families.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BeanletMogger, OldRooster and 3 others
sheboon detected

opinion rejected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, OldRooster and theonewhocantascend
i guess bitch is an absolute shit conversation partner herself and expects men to do all the work

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
nothing will ever be enough for toilets

• +1
Darktriadness to them matters more than looks

death note GIF

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger and theonewhocantascend
That‘s why you should just improve what you can on yourself but don‘t completely change yourself for specific girls.

Just train your social skills like a muscle while soft and nichemaxxing on the side and amassing some status or money.

• +1
Good looking for her is Low Class Thug. Her Opinion Doesn't matter. Ugly ones are always the loudest

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BeanletMogger, infini and 2 others
Good looking for her is Low Class Thug. Her Opinion Doesn't matter. Ugly ones are always the loudest
Case in point, @WishIwasChico.

<profile picture wearing a thong bikini
<gets bent out of shape if a guy makes a sexual joke

• JFL