Even midface is cope

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
MV5BOGFlZDg2ZWItMjNhNC00N2Y1LWFiMTYtOTg1MDAzZTMxOGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg V1

All is cope lmao

Its all about face structure

Face structure determine your life, and its not salvageable with face implants (if you are not subhuman)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
View attachment 2119564
All is cope lmao

Its all about face structure

Face structure determine your life, and its not salvageable with face implants (if you are not subhuman)
his is not even bad its like 0.93 and hes tilting his head down make it look longer

I just got home from the street, I put makeup on my eyebrows, several foids looked me
bro these chicks are crazy
his is not even bad its like 0.93 and hes tilting his head down make it look longer
Bro his midface is 0.90 even mine is better

I just got home from the street, I put makeup on my eyebrows, several foids looked me
bro these chicks are crazy

Bro his midface is 0.90 even mine is better
not death tier

.93 is horrible
depends on eyes spacing as well ian sommerhalders looks fine yet he has 0.87 because of close set eyes also its relative to your skull size as well id give up my 1.07 midface for a 0.95 one it adds to dimorphism

depends on eyes spacing as well ian sommerhalders looks fine yet he has 0.87 because of close set eyes also its relative to your skull size as well id give up my 1.07 midface for a 0.95 one it adds to dimorphism
Somer looks like shit and is carried by coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 24789
He mog u to Medina even by brown eyes
Because hes white. If he was black he wouldnt be shit. He looks like a retard. He has the most dogshit male gaze facial harmony. Nick bateman whos an actual low chad pulverizes him

Also i mog u into the next reality

Also i mog u into the next reality
Idc tbh

I didn't say you were ugly but ian is definitely chad with or without vampire diaries halo.

Idc tbh

I didn't say you were ugly but ian is definitely chad with or without vampire diaries halo.
Hes not a chad with his es ratio and midface

Because hes white. If he was black he wouldnt be shit. He looks like a retard. He has the most dogshit male gaze facial harmony. Nick bateman whos an actual low chad pulverizes him
if u were black u wouldnt be shit either

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Sure, because midface is cope

Its all about fwhr, decent or more es ratio and facial structure
Doesn't matter all that much. Everything is important. It's best to have a good facial averageness (no flaws) with some halos like good eyes or good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Doesn't matter all that much. Everything is important. It's best to have a good facial averageness (no flaws) with some halos like good eyes or good jaw
A long midface is a hug me hit to facial averageness bruh

A long midface is a hug me hit to facial averageness bruh
Doesn't seem like it. A lot of celebrities and people are good looking with long midface. It matters when it's too much or you don't have anything to compensate

Doesn't seem like it. A lot of celebrities and people are good looking with long midface. It matters when it's too much or you don't have anything to compensate
Well yeah if you can compensate with being a celeberity, come back to me

You can't compensate with being a celeb. You can with having good ratios etc.
People genuinely think this ltn mogs me. Status halo is real
3319847 E55D5954 EC27 4728 9754 61CD39C8ED4E
Screenshot 20230321 171841 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, HerpDerpson and M3R
Yeah it's cope if you have a 0.001% eye area like him. Also, his FWHR is decent, which is what really matters if your IPD isn't cyclop tier.

I have the exact same midface ratio, same phenotype (if you don't count eye color), and same flaws but some slight things make him a chad while I'm a normie. It's like you feel so close but so far at the same time, it's infuriating.