even my mum says im not beautiful

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
i showed her 10 normal guys, not even good looking and she said that 3 or 4 of them were better looking than me. She Always tell me that im good looking but not beautiful

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: graysen, RAMU KAKA, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
Over. My sister calls me ugly too.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, joeveniro and 2 others
But your mom didn’t call you ugly or is she gaslighting you?
she didn't but every mum calls her son beautiful, i got rated strong mtn here but how can i be seen beautiful to a girl if even my mum doesn't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, rooman and joeveniro
tell her that shit genetics run in the family and that she's subhuman too. its all her fault

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, RAMU KAKA, Interested and 2 others
LMFAO my mom keeps asking me if I have a girlfriend yet because to her im so beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, rooman, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
brutal my sister calls me gl, and always compliment my eyebrows
then you're ugly, real siblings shit on each other

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Sens
then you're ugly, real siblings shit on each other
we were fighting all the time but stopped when she entered the uni in another city or it was when she hit my head on the wall... can't remember tbh, she is much older than me tho, so that wasn't fair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
we were fighting all the time but stopped when she entered the uni in another city or it was when she hit my head on the wall... can't remember tbh, she is much older than me tho, so that wasn't fair tbh
then she probably misses you man

• +1
Reactions: Sens
then she probably misses you man
nah, it was long time ago, like 10 years already, i see her pretty often now, tbh we always had shit relationship as kids, but she is almost 30 yo roastie and i'm mature, so we have good relationship now.

• JFL
  • +1
brutal my sister calls me gl, and always compliment my eyebrows
TF2 Soldier Smiling Banner

my sister (8yrs) calls me ugly and a loser, my whole family pretty much calls me ugly some in a direct some in an indirect way.

there is no cope to this, its major ropefuel, you‘re neither safe home or outside, or even on this forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, ReinerGeist1 and goo25
i hope my mom lets me get surgery bros

lmao at ppl using the remarks of their family to validate whether they are good looking or not. All you have to do is go to the gym or another public place and it will be clear as day whether you mog or not, especially through gym mirrors whereby you can see multiple people training and their face

• +1
Reactions: goo25