Even noodles want BBC

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum

this is what the zoomer wants. The days of noodles being nerdy shy and going after dorky white guys are over. This isn’t 2005 anymore.

Every girl is exposed to ghetto BBC culture through tik tok, rap music, and entertainment. BBC is in. You can cope but denying it is futile.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Bottom of the barrel Asian tbh

this is what the zoomer wants. The days of noodles being nerdy shy and going after dorky white guys are over. This isn’t 2005 anymore.

Every girl is exposed to ghetto BBC culture through tik tok, rap music, and entertainment. BBC is in. You can cope but denying it is futile.

i hate to tell this but i told you so.

the neocons aka Da Doos gonna extinct and starve the white men. if they move to curry women , they will then brainwash curry women to fuck niggers. the people who control this world has unimaginable hate for white men.

if you search happy asian women on google you will see pics of asian women with niggers.

i was talking a senior of mine named Altaaf , muzzie guy btw, he was doing masters in China.

there he had a Nigerian room mate who did not drink alcohol cause its haraam in Islam, but fucked lots of Chinese, Russian (yes china has lots of russian students),Arab, Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi girls.

meanwhile my friend remained virgin.

you cant even make sense of this now.

every single zoomer girl no matter the religion, race are now open to fuck niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Asian goes for a white guy: woah based and BWC pilled

Asian goes for a black guy: the east has fallen…

I just feel bad for the ricebros

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 25377
Water. Nigger is king

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
Black dudes are chasing asian and indian chicks now. White women are jsut too difficult to get for anyone besides white chads becasue white women SMV is legit nuts tier

Caging at ethnic shitskins seething over white men being the ultimate sex icons and clinging to their negorid fairytales tho :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Black dudes are chasing asian and indian chicks now. White women are jsut too difficult to get for anyone besides white chads becasue white women SMV is legit nuts tier

Caging at ethnic shitskins seething over white men being the ultimate sex icons and clinging to their negorid fairytales tho :ROFLMAO:
Cope white foids are easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Looks234 and TheTakeoverHasBegun

Lol a good percentage of white girls are coalburners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Why cant I see shit? It says

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.tiktok.com.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)

Not even on Edge or Chrome

Somebody repost the mirror or sth, cant see titktok

Last edited:
Africans Kings win again.

99% of noodles I see are with dorky, sub 5 white guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back