Even old fat women dont want me

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I'm on dating apps and only got a few females interested. They are okay.. but I was messaging some very fat women over 50 and they won't give me the time of day. Then the women who liked me ghosted me after a few days. I must be their back up. They aren't bots , tho. Catholic Match weeds that out and you have to pay. Any woman over 30 has no room to be picky!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Bvnny., GetShrekt and 2 others
Do you work richmond?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Do you work richmond?
He is an hourly worker at a restaurant. And he lives with his mother. And he does occasional low paid singing gigs.

And apparently he doesn't actually read any other threads on this site, or else he would not be surprised by his online dating experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
He is an hourly worker at a restaurant. And he lives with his mother. And he does occasional low paid singing gigs.

And apparently he doesn't actually read any other threads on this site, or else he would not be surprised by his online dating experience.
I live with my father. I have written over 300 songs and appeared as a featured extra in a Hollywood film

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, closedplatecel, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others

I caged. Absolute golden comment. Older ones have a very nice sense of sarcasm. Appreciable.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
B-but I thought you looked better than James Franco

I'm on dating apps and only got a few females interested. They are okay.. but I was messaging some very fat women over 50 and they won't give me the time of day. Then the women who liked me ghosted me after a few days. I must be their back up. They aren't bots , tho. Catholic Match weeds that out and you have to pay. Any woman over 30 has no room to be picky!
Tinder women are too entitled because they have options that normal women don´t have. These are blackpill basics.

Your autism is why you're not getting matches on an online dating app?
I am getting matches , but its after I try to communicate they ghost me

All women are picky and you are a nothing but a old fart to them zero attraction
You at you loser
Your are over 40
Ugly fat
And poor still livin with mom
Images 18

Last edited:
water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13787
Tinder women are too entitled because they have options that normal women don´t have. These are blackpill basics.
Wrong all women have infinity options

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I am getting matches , but its after I try to communicate they ghost me
That’s called being a normie -

Or in the case of someone your age perhaps being wealthy could compensate for normieness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Jfl if you think a 40 year old hag is interested in sex

All women are picky and you are a nothing but a old fart to them zero attraction
You at you loser
Your are over 40
Ugly fat
And poor still livin with mom
View attachment 1773592
I'm am handsome lite and my mother is dead. I live with my father. I am out of their league mostly. I think they are just playing games like a Nintendo.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
That’s called being a normie -

Or in the case of someone your age perhaps being wealthy could compensate for normieness
No it isn't. Even the Chad Lite have this experience. The females are probably not even real.