"Even people that have everything get depressed a lot and only pretend to be happy"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://incels.is/threads/even-peop...ed-a-lot-and-only-pretend-to-be-happy.104814/

this is complete cope. We are on one extreme end of the spectrum where life is nothing but endless misery and pain. The people on the other spectrum never ever get depressed. They are constantly high energy and happy because their life is the direct opposite of ours. It´s not an illusion. When I was in my teens I used to be a foreign exchange student and used to live in a picture perfect family 24/7 for a year. My host sisters were always happy and in a great mood because they pretty much had the perfect life. They had a loving family, had money and good looking chad boyfriends.

"Those people that post all these great photos of themselves travelling, enjoying life are in reality miserable and feel like they need to compensate"

That´s a bluepilled statement that you read a lot from jealous people and it couldn´t be further from the truth. People just want to believe that everyone suffers at some point in their lives, but it´s simply not true. Some people literally go through life without feeling sadness, let alone depression even once.”

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Pietrosiek, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
If you had a horrible childhood and grew up to have everything you're still gonna be depressed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 1476, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
take avicii for example

mental health is a serious thing

mental health is very important!

go to therapy and do at least 1000 sessions, take all SSRIs the therapist lady gives you, and be a good goyim!