even though im a faggot, i find heterosexual sexual dynamics really fascinating

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
my latest insight, perhaps h2o or perhaps nay:

things many girls often say they like, but they're just last-ditch gaslightly psychological schemes designed to inflate the status of the guys they can actually attain as a means of saving her ego from the feeling they are dating an inferior guy:

dad bod (i.e. a frame in between the top 30% and top 50% percentile, body fat more than 18%, e.g., basically marginally above average--everyone wants to think they are slightly above average at the lowest)
big nose(when they say big nose, it is really just a litimus test of maxillary recession. the reason a nose most commonly appears "big" is because the maxilla is recessed, therefore there is greater anterior nasal bridge exposure and attendent morphological qualities like dorsal hump and hooking. They don't just mean "a nose with a lot of cartilage" or an Arab nose or wide nostrils)
medium ugly(self explanatory--they're not hot, but it's being cute and playful so it trues to psychologically brute force an aestheticization of averageness)

they all largely collectively buy into this terminology to create a collective fantasy designed to defend the egos of average looking girls

its not like i see this girl saying she wants a medium ugly guy with a big nose and a dad bod:
949b0fc1c7b447bc4a33b145969ce639.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 18879
i wont get a job till i ascend

big nose can fraud facial depth to height ratio and create an artificial good side profile

big nose can fraud facial depth to height ratio and create an artificial good side profile
well it depends on the reason for the big nose. Most noses that people say are 'Big" just appear as such because the face around it is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Great observation. Did notice some below average female friends/workmates claim that they want dadbods and sure enough their partners had that so it makes sense that they were just refusing to admit that that’s the best they can get so they have to lie and say that they’re into dadbods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Fascinating, so you see that photo, and think; man, I’d rather fuck a hairy asshole and get shit on my dick?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 29670
Fascinating, so you see that photo, and think; man, I’d rather fuck a hairy asshole and get shit on my dick?
No, i wouldnt touch 99% of men with a 10 foot pole
I'd fuck her over 99% of men

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back