Even tiny amount of facial bloat = its over

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
Theres some primal, subconscious part in our brain that views any water retention in face disgusting.

Not surprised as this is merely the visual representation of being in a high insulin state too much. How to avoid it? Eat raw animal foods rich in micronutrients, organs, yolks, blood, some raw muscle meat/skin/bone/ligaments

1a183fde4f1985d765b5720f4f6b241b

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
theres no point debloating if you have shit bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Cutecel2001, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
theres no point debloating if you have shit bones
This kind of diet is responsible for creating that bone mass along with its debloating effects.

Of course its not going to turn you into Jordan Barrett but sticking to it for a few years will change your body

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Bloated = boneless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LooksOrDeath and Lookologist003
Legit

When on my minicut only eating lean meats I looked leaner despite being lower bodyfat rn bc debloat

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
It's true to some extent but lets not be ignorant. Look no further than Barrett himself before leanmaxxing
Still mogs 99% of people whilst being bloated. Zygos = life. No bones at 20% BF, no bones at 4%.

• JFL
Legit

When on my minicut only eating lean meats I looked leaner despite being lower bodyfat rn bc debloat
Yeah u'll lower insulin that way but eating only muscle meat won't work long-term as your body tries to fullfill your micronutrient needs from it.

And its not going manage that even if u eat 2kg of muscle meat. U need to focus on eating the less appetizing stuff too

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Still mogs 99% of people whilst being bloated. Zygos = life. No bones at 20% BF, no bones at 4%.
No shit jfl, we are not trying to mog Barrett, just the person we were yesterday/last month/last year

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@FunkyFlamingo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and Jpg
Yeah u'll lower insulin that way but eating only muscle meat won't work long-term as your body tries to fullfill your micronutrient needs from it.

And its not going manage that even if u eat 2kg of muscle meat. U need to focus on eating the less appetizing stuff too
Yeah, thats why its only a mini cut.

Would never work long term. I also did it poorly never eating high volume low calorie.

I lived on protein drinks, lean beef, chickan and ham.
IMG20231017165038

• +1
No shit jfl, we are not trying to mog Barrett, just the person we were yesterday/last month/last year
The example that you've just given is not good tbh. It's very rare for people to hold that much bloat like barret. In most of the cases (99%) they are merely boneless.

• JFL
099dad7d899d43f5a17ee82a2adbbed7.jpg

• JFL
The example that you've just given is not good tbh. It's very rare for people to hold that much bloat like barret. In most of the cases (99%) they are merely boneless.
Leo DiCaprio Is “boneless” and still mogs everyone on this forum