Even ugly blue pilled normies act competitive around women

S

saint

Gold
Can’t stand this shit. I’ll act friendly and nice to guys knowing they lack self awareness and have never experienced turning girls into sluts

Then they go and start trying to one up me in front of women or acting macho and aggressive. They don’t even know that stuff doesn’t even improve their odds yet they’ll disrespect someone who befriends them and actually pities them

No wonder why good looking people, regardless of their gender, come off as reserved and uptight. It’s because they don’t want to have to deal with the constant passive aggression from envious people

I used to feel bad for guys like that, that get outcasted and bullied. But then I befriend them and realize they’re worse than good looking people, with no actual social skills or hobbies

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, EdgyFashionist, MedMogger and 18 others
real and they are delusional and think they are gods at talking to women

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Henry Rollins, lowiqNormie and 6 others
Can’t stand this shit. I’ll act friendly and nice to guys knowing they lack self awareness and have never experienced turning girls into sluts

Then they go and start trying to one up me in front of women or acting macho and aggressive. They don’t even know that stuff doesn’t even improve their odds yet they’ll disrespect someone who befriends them and actually pities them

No wonder why good looking people, regardless of their gender, come off as reserved and uptight. It’s because they don’t want to have to deal with the constant passive aggression from envious people

I used to feel bad for guys like that, that get outcasted and bullied. But then I befriend them and realize they’re worse than good looking people, with no actual social skills or hobbies

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
13ms thats it, your fate is sealed after.

This fact will crush normies, they seriously think women care about personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MedMogger, <6PSLcel, boss8055 and 2 others
they think they skibidi sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, boss8055 and Michael-Davis
Allow them to continue their foolishness and enjoy their downfall.

yeah i have a friend like that, we play games together and he always has to ruin it somehow. i try not to fucking hate him but when we're playing a roblox obby this nigga dies at the easiest jump and he doesnt die once, but like 10 times

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, <6PSLcel, boss8055 and 1 other person
Allow them to continue their foolishness and enjoy their downfall.
They’ll bring you down. So many sub8 men. Hundreds of millions. Sad really

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
13ms thats it, your fate is sealed after.

This fact will crush normies, they seriously think women care about personality.
I tell them and it’s like their brain doesn’t comprehend it. In one ear, out the other

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, boss8055 and BeanletMogger
I tell them and it’s like their brain doesn’t comprehend it. In one ear, out the other
Normiecattle goy are goy for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and boss8055

Norms are so stupid that they cannot understand that their envy is very easy to calculate, and that envy can torpedo the buzz of the one they envy.
I'm the guy who was tried by normies because I have a low, deep voice XD

• +1
Norms are so stupid that they cannot understand that their envy is very easy to calculate, and that envy can torpedo the buzz of the one they envy.
I'm the guy who was tried by normies because I have a low, deep voice XD
Same but because I am chadlite, always a certain type of normie tries to get my attention with humour and irritating jestermaxxing. As if they they want to interact with me but are too intimidated to be normal. So they act like jerks jestering.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and sexcel
Same but because I am chadlite, always a certain type of normie tries to get my attention with humour and irritating jestermaxxing. As if they they want to interact with me but are too intimidated to be normal. So they act like jerks jestering.
normies don't know how to be friends btw
then it may turn out that they are so fucking jealous of you, and you just want to cut and kill them like pigs

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, autistic_tendencies, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Facts yo. The cockblocking olympics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and sexcel
you just want to cut and kill them like pigs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, lowiqNormie and sexcel
then it may turn out that they are so fucking jealous of you, and you just want to cut and kill them like pigs
Eventually you deal with it for so long it becomes so obvious they’re jealous

I’ve had guys act rude and talk shit behind my back but then start copying my mannerisms and style because the girl they liked, liked me. One guy even started getting similar tattoos as me as soon as I started getting tatted. Told me he wanted to get piercings like mine but in black :pepefrown:

I think normies have something missing in their brain function that clouds their perception of themselves

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, sexcel and boss8055
i mean in some cases its the good looking guys getting bullied by a group of men

Human nature is based around jealousy and competition
We are fallen

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, saint, sexcel and 1 other person

also very true i have noticed that they try to act very aggressive/macho and even violent around girls

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and boss8055

i remember this sloth eyed nigger who got jealous that a mtb had a crush on me and he legit would try to give me fake information about her saying stuff like "oh shes joking, she doesn't really like you" but she spent months memorizing which directions I walked and every person I use to hang out with. Dont trust sub5 normies, they will kill you in an instant for used pussy

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, saint, sexcel and 4 others
i remember this sloth eyed nigger who got jealous that a mtb had a crush on me and he legit would try to give me fake information about her saying stuff like "oh shes joking, she doesn't really like you" but she spent months memorizing which directions I walked and every person I use to hang out with. Dont trust sub5 normies, they will kill you in an instant for used pussy
Water
You’re retarded if your black pill and still care about friendship

• +1
Also these retarded infantile normie goy cattle seriously think teasing a girl and messing with her ie grabbing her, pushing her will make them like you.

All it is 13ms and your fate is sealed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexcel and autistic_tendencies

in my case the "normies" are the bullies dawg

Also these retarded infantile normie goy cattle seriously think teasing a girl and messing with her ie grabbing her, pushing her will make them like you.

All it is 13ms and your fate is sealed.
so true

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
i literally cant talk to the good looking girls since i get threatened to get beaten up by the "normies" which is crazy bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and autistic_tendencies
Its all about social status for them they are like programs and lack self awareness or deep understanding of them selves

• +1
Reactions: sexcel, autistic_tendencies and LOOKISM-LOGIC
A misconception is if you are gl nomies will treat well and you will be popular.

The dom low trust gl archetype will be the only gl nigger that will never be given shit by normiefags. But… just know even the dom low trust gl archetype can be given shit especially if outnumbered and they very likely will not be popular too.

Almost no gl person is popular tbh, always the coping normies are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, saint, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Eventually you deal with it for so long it becomes so obvious they’re jealous

I’ve had guys act rude and talk shit behind my back but then start copying my mannerisms and style because the girl they liked, liked me. One guy even started getting similar tattoos as me as soon as I started getting tatted. Told me he wanted to get piercings like mine but in black :pepefrown:

I think normies have something missing in their brain function that clouds their perception of themselves
Their entire behavior is structured not by their thoughts, but simply by interpreting what comes from the outside. Literally npc. Only the npc won't notice this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, saint and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Its all about social status for them they are like programs and lack self awareness or deep understanding of them selves
npc literally lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, saint and LOOKISM-LOGIC
A misconception is if you are gl nomies will treat well and you will be popular.

The dom low trust gl archetype will be the only gl nigger that will never be given shit by normiefags. But… just know even the dom low trust gl archetype can be given shit especially if outnumbered and they very likely will not be popular too.

Almost no gl person is popular tbh, always the coping normies are
edited

Last edited:

Almost no gl person is popular tbh, always the coping normies are
My first post on this site was about this very topic.

There's still downsides with being GL (especially past HTN) like being the center of attention ANYWHERE you go and ugly/normie men being envious of your existence because all the woman around them are attracted to you. (Can get you fired in the workplace especially if you mog your managers).

Envy is the #1 reason why people do evil and malicious things to others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, autistic_tendencies, saint and 1 other person

There's still downsides with being GL (especially past HTN) like being the center of attention ANYWHERE you go and ugly/normie men being envious of your existence because all the woman around them are attracted to you. (Can get you fired in the workplace especially if you mog your managers).

true ive experienced this bhai

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid

Ya normies are retarted.

Your not gl dude

+ htn is nowhere near the Center of attention you have to be legit chad

Remember how difficult it is to be considered gl as a male compared to being considered gl as a women

Why is everybody on this forum some fucking chad

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
+ htn is nowhere near the Center of attention you have to be legit chad

Remember how difficult it is to be considered gl as a male compared to being considered gl as a women
Read my post again. I said past HTN. And I obviously know that being a GL man is much harder. (Because you have to solely rely on your facial bone structure).

Read my post again. I said past HTN. And obviously know that being GL man is much harder. (Because you have to solely rely on your facial bone structure).
Mb I didn’t see but even then I would still say chad minimum. Ofc height and race factors in too but I include that within my ratings.

Also society just sees men as less attractive then women for god knows what reason

Why is everybody on this forum some fucking chad
im not honestly, im just the only kid in my school that's dresses like a homeless emo guy so most of the girls who are into that only have me as an option.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saint and sexcel
They’ll bring you down. So many sub8 men. Hundreds of millions. Sad really
I have been around such abominations in my life, I would think that the only solution would be to completely avoid their company if possible.

• +1
Reactions: saint
suck yourself or you npc!!:ogre::ogre::ogre:

I’ve come to the realization that only insecure men try to gas light attractive men into believing they’re not “him”

I’ve been observing and it’s only by ugly, overweight, and average men. Who obviously get no hoes, just going based off the shoes they wear and the cars they drive

It’s like an inverse compliment now