Even with elite genetics still average hight

incle

incle

Iron
My dad is 6’3 or 6’4 something like that, my grandfather is 6’7 literally , even my grandma is 6’2 and not even kidding, but sadly my mom is 5’7 , but im literally 5’9 at 15 , my older brother is 6’3 why im average bruhhhh and my sleep-food is good enough so I just don’t know what tf is the problem

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, mathis, omnilegent and 3 others
incle

bad luck buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
There is no way you're not gonna grow so stop complaining

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, likenesss, psychomandible and 3 others
its okay you will grow, my ex best friend was same height at that age and i was much taller than him, his brother father and grandma were also tall af

My dad is 6’3 or 6’4 something like that, my grandfather is 6’7 literally , even my grandma is 6’2 and not even kidding, but sadly my mom is 5’7 , but im literally 5’9 at 15 , my older brother is 6’3 why im average bruhhhh and my sleep-food is good enough so I just don’t know what tf is the problem
You’re 15 man, you still have growing left to do. Did you start puberty late?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
u will end up like 5'11 if you dont use testosterone what makes u taller at all ages before 30

My father was 5'7 at 17 and he's now 5'10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PeakIncels
one of my friends also ended up short (5'10) while his dad is 6'3 and his mother is 5'8, which is quite tall for a woman.
Bad luck buddy. You kids will probably be taller than you

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
one of my friends also ended up short (5'10) while his dad is 6'3 and his mother is 5'8, which is quite tall for a woman.
nigga the life hate me so bad like tfff even with dose genes:feelswah:

• +1
15 is still early in terms of development, you’ll probably still grow more

• +1
this, I'm 5'9 at 15, my dad is 6'3 and mom 5'5, gotta accept I won't grow because I haven't seen major growth in last month's, stuck as a manlet
bad lucky truly, but since luck doesn't exist, just shitty genetics

this, I'm 5'9 at 15, my dad is 6'3 and mom 5'5, gotta accept I won't grow because I haven't seen major growth in last month's, stuck as a manlet
bad lucky truly, but since luck doesn't exist, just shitty genetics
we live through the same shit , surgery is the only way (im poor):feelswah:

• +1
gotta thug it out, my parents have good height too, my whole family is a giant, while I'm a manlet at 5'9, it's just bad genetics brother, gotta accept it tbh

we live through the same shit , surgery is the only way (im poor):feelswah:
yea, but I don't really care, I accepted that I'm stuck at this height n shi, I'll survive, I gave up allat

yea, but I don't really care, I accepted that I'm stuck at this height n shi, I'll survive, I gave up allat
It’s just harder too see all of ur family are tall but u r not , if my dad was short it would be easier

It’s just harder too see all of ur family are tall but u r not , if my dad was short it would be easier
Nah man keep in mind one day you will not even see your family that much
if your lucky you can be giant ahh otherwise 5'9 is survivable ig

Maybe we can hit 6’0 too , no one knows
only time can tell, I hope both of us can at least reach 6'0, in my case I don't know, I haven't been growing much recently so idk

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
only time can tell, I hope both of us can at least reach 6'0, in my case I don't know, I haven't been growing much recently so idk
Maybe there is hight spurt coming, we can’t give up on hope till age of 18 , I wish you the best luck

It's still not over tho. I was 5'9.5 a few months ago and now I'm almost 5'11 (179 cm ) at almost 18. If you're lucky enough your dad's genes will outweigh your mom's. Just have a good diet and sleep and you're good

u will end up like 5'11 if you dont use testosterone what makes u taller at all ages before 30
ben araştırma yapıyorumda emin olamadım cidden boy atılır mı testestoronla büyüme plağı kapandıktan sonra

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
You'll likely have tall kids. Genetic inheritance is random so cases like this happens sometimes.

ben araştırma yapıyorumda emin olamadım cidden boy atılır mı testestoronla büyüme plağı kapandıktan sonra
vücudun çok kötü sadecew onun için bile yapılır

at 15 I was like 5'9 and I ended up in the 6'1-3 range at 19 but I fraud to 6'5 so dont worry bout it yet