Even with OG's this forum is boring

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned
@NewOneXY used to be legendary on this forum.

I miss the days the likes of him would make length evisceration posts about other users lmao.

Good days man I still remembe his beef with inceleto and aestheticallypleasing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, gigell, NewOneXY and 5 others
I mean you cant make posts like you used to when you know you're gonna get retarded tiktok reactions to them.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, tombradylover, HarrierDuBois and 7 others

I miss the days the likes of him would make length evisceration posts about other users lmao.

tbh as a newbie i already wrote a post abt all the nonsense shitposting in on here. The whole porpuse of this forum is lost and now became toxicity mixed with racism.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, RTLBbc and Vanilla
tbh as a newbie i already wrote a post abt all the nonsense shitposting in on here. The whole porpuse of this forum is lost and now became toxicity mixed with racism.
cope nigger

what was ur alt? Have we interacted

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
sure...........

what was ur alt? Have we interacted
Yeah we interacted.

But I didnt have many posts at the time and practically left the forum after 2021

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
kind of a trash forum now

• +1

Kys you joined last 2 weeks ago

Yeah we interacted.

But I didnt have many posts at the time and practically left the forum after 2021
ah okay. It’s cool man we all grow up

• +1
kind of a trash forum now
they should build a new one for serious people buut idk i feel like it would start off decently and than be the same as this one , if not worse

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Vanilla
This forum has always been a shitpost farm

@Alt Number 3 @ascension can confirm

But back then the shitposts were so fucking funny If I wanted a laught I'd always come to this forum but the shitposts were always on topic and somewhat related to lookstheory.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, TsarTsar444 and Alt Number 3
I stopped making dedicated posts or threads because the forum just became brainrotten after 2023 especially, and the Tiktok invasion was a wrap, it isn't as autistic anymore like it used to be, the closest place like 2019 looksmax now is NEETS

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, HTN_Mentalcel and RTLBbc
Kys you joined last 2 weeks ago
My original accounts join date predates yours lol by nearly a year. I had to delete it though cus I posted my face on this God Forsaken site.

You stupid cuck, would make a good addition to the Faith Reihm FaceSitting Alliance tho

But back then the shitposts were so fucking funny If I wanted a laught I'd always come to this forum but the shitposts were always on topic and somewhat related to lookstheory.
i mean you understand the fact that the forum being mainstream increased the shitposting. So basically everyone wants so bad to be the funny guy and to do that irony from sofisticated became just straight off racism

• +1
My original accounts join date predates yours lol by nearly a year. I had to delete it though cus I posted my face on this God Forsaken site.

You stupid cuck, would make a good addition to the Faith Reihm FaceSitting Alliance tho
Tiktokcel rage

I stopped making dedicated posts or threads because the forum just became brainrotten after 2023 especially, and the Tiktok invasion was a wrap, it isn't as autistic anymore like it used to be, the closest place like 2019 looksmax now is NEETS
Neets is awful

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Deleted member 38494
This is just a forum on the internet, it’s not real life, it’s not supposed to be your source of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, kiyopon and RTLBbc
i mean you understand the fact that the forum being mainstream increased the shitposting. So basically everyone wants so bad to be the funny guy and to do that irony from sofisticated became just straight off racism
Nah the forum becoming mainstream diluted actual educated people on lookism and PSL.

All threads on looksmaxxing are fucking low effort and trash the userbase nowadays has absolutely no fucking ambition to get surgery or even pursue a business or proper professional career back in this forums prime we had medicine students writing detailed threads on the effects of HGH and CJC to heightmaxx or finance students detailing their journey to investment banking. Todays forum is just cesspit of teenagers from tiktok who have no ambition to do any hard maxxing or even go beyond getting laid.

People on here now think PSL is muh cope despite it just being an analysis of facial aesthetics, users on this forum have settled for mediocrity "muh just be nt", "muh just gymmax"

Utter trash userbase

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, tombradylover, gigell and 4 others
Nah the forum becoming mainstream diluted actual educated people on lookism and PSL.

All threads on looksmaxxing are fucking low effort and trash the userbase nowadays has absolutely no fucking ambition to get surgery or even pursue a business or proper professional career back in this forums prime we had medicine students writing detailed threads on the effects of HGH and CJC to heightmaxx or finance students detailing their journey to investment banking. Todays forum is just cesspit of teenagers from tiktok who have no ambition to do any hard maxxing or even go beyond getting laid.

People on here now think PSL is muh cope despite it just being an analysis of facial aesthetics, users on this forum have settled for mediocrity "muh just be nt", "muh just gymmax"

Utter trash userbase
fully aware since quality posts are over five years old. Is there anything similar to that platform it used to be now? Neets is meh imo

This is just a forum on the internet, it’s not real life, it’s not supposed to be your source of dopamine
It's over nothing has ever matched the laughter I got from reading the autistic ramblings of RealLooksmaxxer or WontStopNoodling or reading Nates expose thread nah this forum used to be a fucking circus JFL

fully aware since quality posts are over five years old. Is there anything similar to that platform it used to be now? Neets is meh imo
Join or find good discord servers the only other forum similar to prime looksmax was shut down

I would rather have actual Looksmax post but most people on here have already given up on that

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

Yep. Offtopic has always been shitposts, eviscerations and funny memes.

• +1
Join or find good discord servers the only other forum similar to prime looksmax was shut down
You got some ? (i am dickriding at this point but idc i need to find a high iq forum before it gets mainstream you can pm if you want)

• +1
I just want prettyboy and brahmin boss to come back. Are you going to stay on this forum?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and TsarTsar444
I just want prettyboy and brahmin boss to come back. Are you going to stay on this forum?
The forum "died" for me when prettyboy deleted, he was the last person i was close to on here that also posted frequently until the summer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and RTLBbc
The forum "died" for me when prettyboy deleted, he was the last person i was close to on here that also posted frequently until the summer
All the good users just leave without saying anything. It's so fucking annoying

• +1
I'm still thankful for this forum. The amount of knowledge here is truly amazing. I would still probably be eating vegetables and thinking it was healthy and still had an overbite if it wasn't for this website. I'm thankful but most new threads are shit

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and RTLBbc
You got some ? (i am dickriding at this point but idc i need to find a high iq forum before it gets mainstream you can pm if you want)
None atm I'm still trying to find some more but if I do i'll make sure to pm you

Thought about creating my own too

None atm I'm still trying to find some more but if I do i'll make sure to pm you

Thought about creating my own too
if you want i can be staff. If it has even a bit of the potential prime org had idc imma dedicate my self fully to the purpose

• +1
It's over nothing has ever matched the laughter I got from reading the autistic ramblings of RealLooksmaxxer or WontStopNoodling or reading Nates expose thread nah this forum used to be a fucking circus JFL
i miss @RealLooksmaxxer do you know if he posts anywhere else or discord?

• +1

''back in my young days all things were better'' ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and RTLBbc
People on here now think PSL is muh cope despite i
People say this because people consider PSL more than just an objective analysis and try and apply it to everyday life and psychology, which is fucking stupid.

• +1
I told you who's alt i am on geomax you demented nigga :lul:
ohh now i remember haha

my old age catching up to me. i’ll be 40 next month

• +1