Ever been approached by a model scout?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Yes or no? No larps please

Yes, was eating at In N Out when I was 19 and a woman, who said she was an agent, approached me saying I had a good look to be a model and wanted me to come in and do some standard digitals. She said she would try to start me off in catalogs modeling clothes and go from there. I told her I wasn't interested so I didn't even take her number or name or anything, was over 10 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2969, Dogs and 7 others
I modeled as a child everyone told me to

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
While I was dreaming perhaps.

Ironically it was before my nose jobs, but after my lower lid retraction. But it did happen when I was at my lowest BF% I have ever been. Low BF made way more of a difference in attention I got than any of my surgeries I would say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 1 other person
Not really a suitable case, but a dude I know once invited me to a photoshoot of a modeling agency he runs. I rejected 'coz shooting as a sub-8 is dumb

Yes, was eating at In N Out when I was 19 and a woman, who said she was an agent, approached me saying I had a good look to be a model and wanted me to come in and do some standard digitals. She said she would try to start me off in catalogs modeling clothes and go from there. I told her I wasn't interested so I didn't even take her number or name or anything, was over 10 years ago
You should have done it. Perhaps you could have been a top male model with all the money and status that comes along with it

why didn’t you??

No but my brother was approached for being a kid actor or something.

No fucking way. I'm legit partially deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Kinda when I was a kid

Yeah a few times, people say I look like Francisco Lachowski and I almost got a modeling contract

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Angelrun is a model

Ironically it was before my nose jobs, but after my lower lid retraction. But it did happen when I was at my lowest BF% I have ever been. Low BF made way more of a difference in attention I got than any of my surgeries I would say

Life fuel tbh. I’m at 15-16% bodyfat cutting down to 10%. Never been that low b4, hope it makes improvement

of course not

Yes bro. My name is sean opry

Motivation to Auschwitzmaxx