ever had cum on your face?

ranierean

ranierean

...Boarding L'Express de Schery 🚬🚂✊
I accidently shot myself more times than I can count, and it always felt... demeaning... and not even from some weird psychosexual angle but just from the sensation alone? This hot acidic thing on your face, that's also super sticky which stays there even if you wash it down real hard... I don't know how the gay guys and women do it let alone KEEP ASKING FOR IT?
In this life, it's the small inconsequential things that make you question everything...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, Gonthar, rape and 8 others
this forum is beyond saving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LinkCloud, qazw, \/orman and 8 others
You should stick your finger up your asshole without wiping after taking a shit and smell it and rub it all over your face and lick it

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
I accidently shot myself more times than I can count, and it always felt... demeaning... and not even from some weird psychosexual angle but just from the sensation alone? This hot acidic thing on your face, that's also super sticky which stays there even if you wash it down real hard... I don't know how the gay guys and women do it let alone KEEP ASKING FOR IT?
In this life, it's the small inconsequential things that make you question everything...
Animated GIF

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Nirvana
Chills bro... chills

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, irkkedmulatto and ey88
The only thing you should want on your face is this..

Lol

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, ey88 and iloveboobs
Yes I let my friends cum in my face, not because I am gay or anything. Just because of that warm sensation you talk about, really refreshing and almost sexy in a way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, cooldude1231, Sprinkles and 2 others
Nothing more than a tiny bit on my chin

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Yes I let my friends cum in my face, not because I am gay or anything. Just because of that warm sensation you talk about, really refreshing and almost sexy in a way
@isis_Bleach :feelskek:

Nothing more than a tiny bit on my chin
“I don't know exactly how it happened, but I had to have been curled up in a fetal position, it just doesn't make sense otherwise... I took load after load and did NOTHING, it legitimately felt like it wouldn't stop... My hair, my eyes, my lips, my neck... MY WINDPIPE... I was coughing semen... I just wanted to breathe again... so I ate it too...”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Flowerpot and lurking truecel
“I don't know exactly how it happened, but I had to have been curled up in a fetal position, it just doesn't make sense otherwise... I took load after load and did NOTHING, it legitimately felt like it wouldn't stop... My hair, my eyes, my lips, my neck... MY WINDPIPE... I was coughing semen... I just wanted to breathe again... so I ate it too...”
That's a classic

What are you quoting?