Ever notice women try to make sub8 men aware of their flaws

S

saint

Iron
Basically as an ego boost and to put the man in his place

what blackpill tiktok compilation did you get this idea from?

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, LegitUser and not__cel
what blackpill tiktok compilation did you get this idea from?
Real life. I buzzed my hair off one time and this girl first time I meet her and she’s staring at my hairline while scratching hers, then makes eye contact with me.

Another time I had acne scars on my nose, and first day at a new job the receptions at the front desk looks at me and gives a dirty look while scratching her nose. Fortunately the acne scars are basically gone so that doesn’t happen anymore

It’s like they want to make men they’re not attracted to insecure as a form of rejection

Real life. I buzzed my hair off one time and this girl first time I meet her and she’s staring at my hairline while scratching hers, then makes eye contact with me.

Another time I had acne scars on my nose, and first day at a new job the receptions at the front desk looks at me and gives a dirty look while scratching her nose. Fortunately the acne scars are basically gone so that doesn’t happen anymore

It’s like they want to make men they’re not attracted to insecure as a form of rejection
so by "make aware" you mean casual gestures that could mean anything?

bro forgot his schizo meds and built up an entire theory on this lol

so by "make aware" you mean casual gestures that could mean anything?

bro forgot his schizo meds and built up an entire theory on this lol
It’s a real thing. Women do it to other women too. Women use body language to sneak diss each other and place each other on the social hierarchy

It’s a real thing. Women do it to other women too. Women use body language to sneak diss each other and place each other on the social hierarchy
bro you're defensive and neurotic af to jump to these conclusions

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
It's just a shit test bro

• JFL
Reactions: piec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back