Ever since starting my skincare routine my skin got worse.

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
I started a skin routine about a month and a half ago.
Im using la roche tolerante cleanser , and some local moisturizer + SPF50 sunscreen
Cleanse in morning , get it off using wet towel , add moisturizer and then sunscreen for morning routine
Cleanse , moisturize for evening routine
My skin wasnt perfect but I didnt have much acne , but now i have a bunch of small pimples here and there (especially forehead , near my nose)
Is my skin reacting bad to some products? Should i just stop doing this or? maybe its connected to smth else but nothing in my diet changed ever since

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
You're overdoing it retard. It's balance. It has to recovery. Dont suffocate the skin you dopey fuck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and bigchunguslover
Skincare is a jewish scam.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tervile1, Deleted member 47332 and bigchunguslover
Me too just stop allat

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
the products have toxic chemicals everything wrong with the world connects to certain group

Cleanse like a normal person with water and soap.

Maybe your skin is purging?

I think it's probably the sunscreen, are you using a typical oil-based chemical sunscreen? Leaving that on your face all day probably clogs it up. Try cutting that from your stack first and seeing if there are any improvements, and then if there are try other different sunscreens to see if they work with less side effects.

I think it's probably the sunscreen, are you using a typical oil-based chemical sunscreen? Leaving that on your face all day probably clogs it up. Try cutting that from your stack first and seeing if there are any improvements, and then if there are try other different sunscreens to see if they work with less side effects.
any specific sunscreen i should be looking for?

possibly. Do i continue or stop the skincare routine
I'd say continue, cleanser , moisturiser and spf are all good.
Exfoliate and make sure that your products don't have conflicting ingredients though.

I started a skin routine about a month and a half ago.
Im using la roche tolerante cleanser , and some local moisturizer + SPF50 sunscreen
Cleanse in morning , get it off using wet towel , add moisturizer and then sunscreen for morning routine
Cleanse , moisturize for evening routine
My skin wasnt perfect but I didnt have much acne , but now i have a bunch of small pimples here and there (especially forehead , near my nose)
Is my skin reacting bad to some products? Should i just stop doing this or? maybe its connected to smth else but nothing in my diet changed ever since

Change the cleanser , cetaphil foam cleanser is best. You may have sensitive skin, use 30spf for your sunscreen.

Make sure your face towels and pillowcases are changed regularly. Face every 3 days , pillow cases each week.

Your skincare should be
Cleanser
Exfoliate (3 times a week)
Moisturise with something not harsh
Sunscreen

Exact same before bed without sunscreen

Change the cleanser , cetaphil foam cleanser is best. You may have sensitive skin, use 30spf for your sunscreen.

Make sure your face towels and pillowcases are changed regularly. Face every 3 days , pillow cases each week.

Your skincare should be
Cleanser
Exfoliate (3 times a week)
Moisturise with something not harsh
Sunscreen

Exact same before bed without sunscreen
ty
What can i moisturize with? Any specific product?

My skin type is combined if that makes a difference

any specific sunscreen i should be looking for?
Depends on what's easily available where you are tbh. I like the"Biore UV" a lot its waterbased and feels very light and non-greasy, but its Japanese so might be hard to find. I find mineral based sunscreens are also less greasy and feel less prone to breakouts.

Attachments

• The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
Depends on what's easily available where you are tbh. I like the"Biore UV" a lot its waterbased and feels very light and non-greasy, but its Japanese so might be hard to find. I find mineral based sunscreens are also less greasy and feel less prone to breakouts.
ty

Cleanse in the morning with lukewarm water then at night with cleanser. Acne is inflammation at the end of the day so if you flood it with Jewish chemicals it will produce an immune response that is acne.

Your skin is just sensitive so buy products accordingly.

Stop cleanser and just use moisturizer. Wash face before and let it dry a bit. In 2019 I tried so many different things and my skin kept purging, now my skin is good only using La Roche Riche moisturizer and sunscreen. If things get too bad, isotret might be only option

ty
What can i moisturize with? Any specific product?

My skin type is combined if that makes a difference

I use eucerin skin calming solution because using many products will irritate the skin at the start when moisturizing and using sunscreen. You are applying dots of cream to your fingers and rubbing them in circles into your face, don't overuse them. Just enough to make your face feel moisturised.