Ever unsure of your IQ?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
legit sometimes I have high IQ debates and feel 110+ IQ and other times I'm doing tests in school and feel like I'm barely 90 IQ.

anyone else get this? I've only recently started getting confused about my intelligence. I seem to have terrible memory too unless it has something to do with numbers. Any high IQcels know why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
knowledge =/= intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Yummyinmytummy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
depends on county

i'm high IQ it basically takes me 2 seconds to learn what my peers manage in half a day.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
i'm high IQ it basically takes me 2 seconds to learn what my peers manage in half a day.
Once I got into engineering classes there were a few students in my classes that were obviously AT LEAST equal intelligence with me.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Petsmart and 5 others
95% chance you’re in average range somewhere and are overthinking it way too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Iq is for aspies too boost their egos but doesn’t actually mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
If that's true, you should be more thankful to god instead of calling him out on his mistakes.

Intelligence is how good at cognitive processing your brain is. Mathematics will always be the ultimate test of intelligence as it relies on fast cognitive processes.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Not really. I know I'm higher than average and at least at such a level that lets me compete in my area without struggling too hard.
IQ is a massive cope if you're already higher than average

Yeah bro I learned C (all of it) the moment I heard the name of it bro :feelsuhh:

Not really. I know I'm higher than average and at least at such a level that lets me compete in my area without struggling too hard.
IQ is a massive cope if you're already higher than average
IQ is everything

I dunno bro. dumb girls are less attractive imo. I'd smash of they were decent looking but never date em. regardless I was just wondering if other people here question their IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You can tell by my sig I'm high iq

My iq is about 85

• So Sad
I know my iq under average.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and wellthatsucks
fr only two guys on this forum that didn't say they have above average IQ.

mentioned it in a different post but I didn't realise how much truth there was to the Dunning Kruger effect till I went on this forum
I have no reason to believe I am even average.
My counties sat exam I got in math decently Under average (and math on thoes exams, is the strongest correlation with IQ as I've red), I flunked 2 classes at my cs degree.
I am noticably slower then my friends regarding calculations, "catching up things", logic etc...
My grammar in English is low tier, my vocabulary as well, and general articulation suck fucking balls of a cow.

• +1
got my iq tested when i was a child. used to have an ego from it when i was 12 and tried to act super smart all the time but idgaf anymore

Intelligence is how good at cognitive processing your brain is. Mathematics will always be the ultimate test of intelligence as it relies on fast cognitive processes.
Wrong. Mathematics relies mostly on creativity and not on number crunching. Same as CS.

• +1
I have no reason to believe I am even average.
My counties sat exam I got in math decently Under average (and math on thoes exams, is the strongest correlation with IQ as I've red), I flunked 2 classes at my cs degree.
I am noticably slower then my friends regarding calculations, "catching up things", logic etc...
My grammar in English is low tier, my vocabulary as well, and general articulation suck fucking balls of a cow.
Basically same situation here except I'm only bad with algorithms (I'm really fucking bad at them) so I fail all my maths tests.

annoys tf outta me because I can do basic math sums like 17×19 in a few seconds while the majority of my classmates couldn't even begin to do a basic sum like that without a calculator while the others take close to a minute to finish it.

^^ this is another one of the things that make me question my IQ. it's like I'm only half dumb.

tbh I don't think IQ is as black and white as everyone makes it out to be anyway

Basically same situation here except I'm only bad with algorithms (I'm really fucking bad at them) so I fail all my maths tests.

annoys tf outta me because I can do basic math sums like 17×19 in a few seconds while the majority of my classmates couldn't even begin to do a basic sum like that without a calculator while the others take close to a minute to finish it.

^^ this is another one of the things that make me question my IQ. it's like I'm only half dumb.

tbh I don't think IQ is as black and white as everyone makes it out to be anyway
Being a human calculator isn't necessarily a sing of high iq.
Iq means your aptitude for abstraction.
You can be a "slow thinker" but have high altitude for abstraction, math majors some times are like that.
Jfl I can't even calculate fast in my head.
Being low IQ is right after being subhuman, on most cases.
Iq correlates with pretty much everything in your life except slaying (but it correlated with a more stable marriage).
And I csnt even do manual labor because of back issues jfl.
Currently I dropped out of college, probably gonna drink my self to death in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
won't watch the video, but IQ still is a cope. Good to have more, but coping by it is low-IQ
I would givE all my psl to be 145iq

Almost as if there are different subtests for iq

Being a human calculator isn't necessarily a sing of high iq.
Iq means your aptitude for abstraction.
You can be a "slow thinker" but have high altitude for abstraction, math majors some times are like that.
Jfl I can't even calculate fast in my head.
Being low IQ is right after being subhuman, on most cases.
Iq correlates with pretty much everything in your life except slaying (but it correlated with a more stable marriage).
And I csnt even do manual labor because of back issues jfl.
Currently I dropped out of college, probably gonna drink my self to death in the near future.
Drinking yourself to death takes years and years. you just slowly wither away

IQ is a way aspie subhumans cope with their subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2810
Drinking yourself to death takes years and years. you just slowly wither away
My dad was an alcoholic, I know how long it takes.
But alcohol helps me cope

My dad was an alcoholic, I know how long it takes.
But alcohol helps me cope
bro my dad's alcoholic fr we should vibe together.

almost certain my dad's still alive tho. your dad over it now or?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
bro my dad's alcoholic fr we should vibe together.

almost certain my dad's still alive tho. your dad over it now or?
Well mine is Dead now. So ya

Well mine is Dead now. So ya
yeah it's hard bro. when I was small my dad's best friend ended up getting killed (they tried to make a weed farm apparently) and he just stopped caring about life n left at that point.

was over for me the day that dude died srs

IQ is

How fast you can do logical thinking
How much you can understand abstract things.

I just assume I'm average which is most likely

I have high IQ debates and feel 110+ IQ
What?

giphy.gif

This.

I used to do the high iq brag shit when I was 13 years old and insecure cause on the iq test I had when I was younger it was 138 etc.

It just scares me that there’s grown men in their 20s that are so socially stunted that are still doing this shit.

literally no one gives a fuck about your iq irl no ever talks about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810