Every atheist begs and cry for god in a near death experience

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Everyone return to god once they experience a near death experience like drowning

This show you how humans are born with religion, it just the brainwashing that caused the degeneracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, datboijj, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
near death experiences are fucking scams lol

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee and Sprinkles
cope your God doesn't exist it's a scam

So you're saying people turn to the idea of god in a moment of fear and desperation where your brain can't think straight? Wow, if this doesn't validate God's existence I don't know what will, I got nothing to counter this.

If I die I better get killed fighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
So you're saying people turn to the idea of god in a moment of fear and desperation where your brain can't think straight? Wow, if this doesn't validate God's existence I don't know what will, I got nothing to counter this.
They should be crying to nature and the universe if they truly don't believe god exsit

They should be crying to nature and the universe if they truly don't believe god exsit
Ok, and what exactly does it say about the actual external and objective existence of a deity if they're appealing to a god instead? It's the most natural and expected thing that if your life is hanging by a thread and you can't be saved by natural means you will cry out to the idea of an omnipotent agent, nature has no agency and thus no power to shift events to its will. It's amazing how you believers of abrahamic religions are some of the biggest imbeciles with the most laughable talking points and arguments, they are so painfully easy to dismantle and the fallacies are all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Trilogy and Visorak
Ok, and what exactly does it say about the actual external and objective existence of a deity if they're appealing to a god instead? It's the most natural and expected thing that if your life is hanging by a thread and you can't be saved by natural means you will cry out to the idea of an omnipotent agent, nature has no agency and thus no power to shift events to its will. It's amazing how you believers of abrahamic religions are some of the biggest imbeciles with the most laughable talking points and arguments, they are so painfully easy to dismantle and the fallacies are all over the place.
Dnr

near death experiences are fucking scams lol

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles