Every blonde white women should be genocided

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
*except Bosniak women

They should be given an ultimatum to dye their hair and get a tan, or face the consequences.

Just look at the transformation:

Kill blondes. Behead blondes. Roundhouse kick a blonde into the concrete. Slam dunk a blonde baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blondes. Defecate in a blondes food. Launch blondes into the sun. Stir fry blondes in a wok. Toss blondes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a blondes gas tank. Judo throw blondes into a wood chipper. Twist blondes heads off. Report blondes to the IRS. Karate chop blondes in half. Curb stomp pregnant blondes. Trap blondes in quicksand. Crush blondes in the trash compactor. Liquefy blondes in a vat of acid. Eat blondes. Dissect blondes. Exterminate blondes in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate blondes in the oven. Lobotomize blondes. Mandatory abortions for blondes. Grind blonde fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown blondes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize blondes with a ray gun. Kick old blondes down the stairs. Feed blondes to alligators. Slice blondes with a katana.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, flippasav, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
And replaced with cute gingers

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why incel ?

Tanned skin looks disgusting on women

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, JL~ and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
If I said curry everyone would agree.

I target the so called top 1%. They are the enemies. They are top of the incel hierarchy actually - not mine. MENA stacies should be crowned queens.
NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BLONDE WHITE WOMEN!!! :feelswah::soy: YOU CANT... JUST SAY THAT ABOUT THEM!

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why are you triggered when the blonde haired blue eyed white women is called out? You are a simp bitch.
I am not I just like to call you autistic. Its just painfully unfunny

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss