Every BP yter and tiktoker is completely shit. (WHY BEING NEUTRAL IS KEY)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
first im gonna go over wheat waffles.

this guy unironically is probably the worst one here, this nigga sells his face rating course to insecure incels like yourself in the hopes of making money off of you which is no different to what redpill PUAs do. "but but i need to know what my flaws are :soy::soy::soy:" calm down jeffrey, u can literally make an account on .org and some random pajeet will rate for completely free ( i know some comments are jokes and shit but some face raters on here try their best to give constructive criticism and what people can do to improve).

Next im gonna go over rehab room

this guy copes so fucking hard. i cant tell whether he has incel genetics or something because he believes something as simple as hardwork is genetic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

David goggins is cringe af i agree but attributing everything to his genetics is crazy because he was a fatcel. Yes he was 6'3 which has literally NOTHING to do with the fact that he lost weight and was allowed to be in the navy seal program in less than a year. which is a hard achievement.
Also first video he thinks an appeal maxxed ltn who looks atleast 5'11 fucking a mtb is "rare" and he's "lucky". Do people not realise subhumans only exist because someone keeps fucking them? Obviously genetic recombination pill exists but the vast majority of people are average looking so it doesn't apply to them at all.
The only good YTER who is bped who existed imo was dbdr bc he actually talked about his life experiences and didnt try hard to blackpill avg looking normies like the two do.

Next we have tiktokcels who think if you aren't a 6'5 180iq chad it's over for you and you should rope asap after reading this thread

unironically this community isn't as toxic as tiktokcels and blackpill yters make it seem to be, it's faggots like these who make this community look like incels.is v2

thank you for listening to my ted-talk

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Azomn88 and nathan
brutal no reply

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Rehab room is actually funny tho, i watch him purely for the laughs :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and looksmaxxing223
Rehab room is actually funny tho, i watch him purely for the laughs :love:
yeah but he has the most autistic takes ever which is my point. even RP yt is mucher than BP yter. with dbdr gone its fucking shit now

• +1
Reactions: nathan
real

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and nathan
i love you looksmaxxing223

• Love it
Bro thought he cooked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan and GlamourPursuer
you are my sunshine

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, iloveboobs and nathan
The only good YTER who is bped who existed imo was dbdr bc he actually talked about his life experiences and didnt try hard to blackpill avg looking normies like the two do.
Mf spawned so many clones, but I especially dislike Honest Guy who was unofficially appointed as his replacement. Nigga is a nasally 17 year old autist with uninteresting commentary and goyslop background footage
FACEandLMS is also good. Same with Looksmaximus but idk what happened to him

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Mf spawned so many clones, but I especially dislike Honest Guy who was unofficially appointed as his replacement. Nigga is a nasally 17 year old autist with uninteresting commentary and goyslop background footage
yeah i think people confuse BP with hopelessness which is not true at all. BP exists to tell us improve your looks as its the most important thing other people women and men look for. If you are attractive, on average you will be treated better than someone who is less attractive then yourself. These guys apply this and put in some retarded take where they think 90% of guys are incels despite the fact that most normies probably slay once every while.