Every brother-sister I know, the sister is way more attractive.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Something I always noticed. I would have some LTN friend, but then his sister was always at least MTB or HTB.

LTN friend would always be a loser, social outcast, hanging out with other losers like me. Playing videogames. Meanwhile his sister was some popular girl at school etc.

Guy was incel. Girl was having sex since 13yo.

Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 11 others
My sister looks similar to me but it's quite an awkward look for a girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, boss8055, greycel and 2 others
My sister looks similar to me but it's quite an awkward look for a girl.
my sister would've been stacy (i have no sister)

i would've probably roped from seeing the life quality discrepancy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
Its because there are less standards for women:bigbrain:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, BeanletMogger and 5'7 zoomer
Now u know me the pill is reversed

young girl mogs young boy

groundbreaking

My sister looks like the girl version of me in basically every way.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Is she hot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and TechnoBoss
My sister has far better hair and skin even though she has a worse diet then me and social mogs me to death, her friends block the hallway and she's at the center while I'm a friendless incel

My parents got her braces and said that I didn't need them even though my teeth are considerably more fucked up and they set me back 6 years

It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
My sister has far better hair and skin even though she has a worse diet then me and social mogs me to death, her friends block the hallway and she's at the center while I'm a friendless incel

My parents got her braces and said that I didn't need them even though my teeth are considerably more fucked up and they set me back 6 years

It's over
Is she hot?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Keep coping she gets creampied left and right while you browse here
It's insane nobody even believes we're siblings it's depressing AF

Even worse knowing if I just had xx chromosomes my life would be way better then it I had looksmaxxed to my full potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Htobrother
It's insane nobody even believes we're siblings it's depressing AF

Even worse knowing if I just had xx chromosomes my life would be way better then it I had looksmaxxed to my full potential
Keep reading what I texted that's the reality

• So Sad
Reactions: teefight
No..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 5'7 zoomer
My sister looks like the girl version of me in basically every way.

I ran the faceapp female filter.

Literally my sister, except she has a top tier chin and jaw :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and TechnoBoss
young girl mogs young boy

groundbreaking
women simply mog men in looks on average and reap the benefits of lookism-discrimination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
does she (life)mog?
In terms of achievements, life satisfaction, and assets? Yes, she does. I have probably more unique experiences than her (aka having done stuff that few people do in their life) but that doesn't mean shit.

Yeah, she probably life-mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston

It's over
I saw a study that showed that parents in the UK, spend on average 20.000 more dollars on their female children till the age of 18, compared to their male children.

Parents put more effort, more money into life-maxxing their female children, than their male children.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and teefight
In terms of achievements, life satisfaction, and assets? Yes, she does. I have probably more unique experiences than her (aka having done stuff that few people do in their life) but that doesn't mean shit.

Yeah, she probably life-mogs me.
just brutal tbh.

I had this massive issue with my polish family that they never cared what I looked like as guy or my social status.

'looks don't matter as a guy, just dress comfortable+cheap, caring about your looks is gay, don't care about what others think of you, just focus on performing well in school.'

I ended up as a subhuman wearing poor-fitting secondhand clothes, getting terrible free haircuts from my aunt, looking like shit and being unpopular.

Meanwhile girls in my polish family were cared after heavily. 'You need to look good as a woman, get good haircuts, good clothing, you need good social-standing, be popular, etc.'

The polish girls in my family were cared after, the polish men weren't.
The polish men were considered as 'not requiring any effort/money/attention, they can figure themselves out.'.
The polish women were heavily cared after and required/got constant attention/money.

I can honestly say that I was one of the easiest kids ever. I never required/requested any help/attention/money, I was always self-sufficient, etc.
If you had a kid like me, it was like not having a kid at all since I did everything on my own and never needed money/help beyond basic things like food.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just brutal tbh.

I had this massive issue with my polish family that they never cared what I looked like as guy or my social status.

'looks don't matter as a guy, just dress comfortable+cheap, caring about your looks is gay, don't care about what others think of you, just focus on performing well in school.'

I ended up as a subhuman wearing poor-fitting secondhand clothes, getting terrible free haircuts from my aunt, looking like shit and being unpopular.

Meanwhile girls in my polish family were cared after heavily. 'You need to look good as a woman, get good haircuts, good clothing, you need good social-standing, be popular, etc.'

The polish girls in my family were cared after, the polish men weren't.
The polish men were considered as 'not requiring any effort/money/attention, they can figure themselves out.'.
The polish women were heavily cared after and required/got constant attention/money.
Absolutely brutal considering the fact I still wearing secondhand clothing.

Women are kind of born with a halo above their heads. Viewed as innocent people who need to be protected, and especially cared for. Meanwhile, men are born to parents who think they don't need shit. Men serve as worker bees. We are born and viewed in a worker bee lens. We don't need to care about our looks, don't need to have nice clothing, etc. As long as we work (jfl) we are useful.

I think this is changing.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Absolutely brutal considering the fact I still wearing secondhand clothing.
I still struggle with buying clothes, looking good. I have been trained to see it as a waste of money, not care about my looks. So it's very hard for myself to treat myself to nice clothes.

When I had that stacylite girlfriend and seeing her go out shopping and buying herself expensive clothes, new outfits, I just couldn't relate at all. It was a whole different world.

Haven't bought clothes in years.
Women are kind of born with a halo above their heads. Viewed as innocent people who need to be protected, and especially cared for. Meanwhile, men are born to parents who think they don't need shit. Men serve as worker bees. We are born and viewed in a worker bee lens. We don't need to care about our looks, don't need to have nice clothing, etc. As long as we work (jfl) we are useful.

I think this is changing.
The only positive of being male is that nobody gives a fuck about you I guess. Like my parents actually didn't care whatsoever at what time I got home, what I was doing, etc. They were never worried, didn't give a single shit about me.
I didn't have the lifestyle/friends, etc. to take advantage of this to do anything cool/interesting though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Something I always noticed. I would have some LTN friend, but then his sister was always at least MTB or HTB.

LTN friend would always be a loser, social outcast, hanging out with other losers like me. Playing videogames. Meanwhile his sister was some popular girl at school etc.

Guy was incel. Girl was having sex since 13yo.

Brutal.
brutal

• +1
I'm by far the most attractive in my family

I roflstomp my sister in every metric, looks, iq, etc
but she has a happier life

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MoggerGaston
9f4dcd3918f5ca8e83ab3adf1ea326d4

• +1
Shouldn’t males by default be better looking since thats how it is in every species in nature? You think if make up wasnt a thing and guys looksmaxxed as much as women then the brothers would mog?

This is why I cannot believe men are the superior gender when the average male is a skinny loser with no muscles and average height at best, when a man should be naturally wide and tall because is the ideal women have on men. Explains why is so rare to find handsome men out there and why it's so easy to find decent looking women.

This is why I cannot believe men are the superior gender when the average male is a skinny loser with no muscles and average height at best, when a man should be naturally wide and tall because is the ideal women have on men. Explains why is so rare to find handsome men out there and why it's so easy to find decent looking women.

my friend is 6'5 htn and his 1 sister is fat ltb the other is midget mtb

men are essentially castrated and treated like slaves since birth by their own parents and society.

literally send to school like cattle, made to sit like a little slave bitch in a classroom all day, listening to some dumb 40yo whore telling random useless shit
can't even make your own income or live on your own until you're like 23 too in the modern economy.

jfl honestly at how unnatural life is, how fucked it is

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I am literally chico

Attachments

• Screenshot_24-8-2024_21216_i.ytimg.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_24-8-2024_21216_i.ytimg.com.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
You're overrating the sister because they're women.

Most people are fat and women look better when overweight when compared to men. (Both are disgusting but men look worse having their bone structure covered in fat.).

Fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja