Every chad is secretly leanpilled but they pretend they aren't

begoodlookingtheory

begoodlookingtheory

Bronze
example
Pattinson probably still has visible abs in this pic but he looks like shit and he acknowledges it
"I'd literally been just eating pizzas and drinking beers for the whole summer and looked disgusting."
Actor Robert Pattinson arrives at the Harry Potter and The Order of...  Foto di attualità - Getty Images
Robert Pattinson At Arrivals For Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix  Premiere Photo Print (40.64 x 50.80 cm) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

But then most of them will pretend they don't care about calories and they eat whatever they want and not get fat. They are lying, they know how important facial leanness is

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 23558, angelo and 5 others
just eat under 1.000 kcal a day and do some cardio

it's because they don't wanna be caught faking genetics.

you should do it too.

make effort to look the best you can, and then make it seem effortless.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Mewton
Holy shit I’ve never seen Pattinson with a bloated rounded face. Damn

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Ofcourse they are
Our Gay Alien Lord recently overdosed on the lean pill

3506622 1688501696224

Pizza is not even anywhere close to the worst thing you can be eating in order to get lean anyways. 20% of the calories from pepperoni pizza come from protein. Pepperoni is a fatty cut of pork and cheese is fatty. But has a decent amount of protein. And bread has some protein too (the amino acid profile of wheat is not as good as animal protein and it's not the best plant protein either. But so as long as you get your protein from other sources like beef, it's not a big deal. With a pepperoni pizza, you're also getting protein from animals - pork and cow's milk. So the one drawback of wheat protein is negated here).

Alcohol however is completely empty calories. And if you lift, alcohol can hurt your gains. I want to go to the Beer Store and buy some flavoured malt liquor. That's the only thing I want to eat/drink that I disallow in my diet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Xerryx
Pizza is not even anywhere close to the worst thing you can be eating in order to get lean anyways. 20% of the calories from pepperoni pizza come from protein. Pepperoni is a fatty cut of pork and cheese is fatty. But has a decent amount of protein. And bread has some protein too (the amino acid profile of wheat is not as good as animal protein and it's not the best plant protein either. But so as long as you get your protein from other sources, it's not a big deal).

Alcohol however is completely empty calories. And if you lift, alcohol can hurt your gains. I want to go to the Beer Store and buy some flavoured malt liquor. That's the only thing I want to eat/drink that I disallow in my diet.
Yeah, I order pizza every 2-3 weeks as a cheat meal and I don't even feel too bad about it.
Just go with thin crust if possible, and you're good to go

example
Pattinson probably still has visible abs in this pic but he looks like shit and he acknowledges it
"I'd literally been just eating pizzas and drinking beers for the whole summer and looked disgusting."
Actor Robert Pattinson arrives at the Harry Potter and The Order of...  Foto di attualità - Getty Images
Robert Pattinson At Arrivals For Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix  Premiere Photo Print (40.64 x 50.80 cm) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

But then most of them will pretend they don't care about calories and they eat whatever they want and not get fat. They are lying, they know how important facial leanness is
as always in life, you gotta hide all the effort you made, you only show end results, tails called it the Chad rule.
ppl don't give a shit about your effort, and more effort kinda signifies worse genetics, so you gotta do everything to make it seem like what you're doing, you barely put any thought into

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, angelo and Icon
it's called sprezzatura.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, angelo and Deleted member 23558
example

I always say the basics of hollywood:
1) Lean af
2) White teeth
3) Good skin

P.s. over for pizzacels

I always say the basics of hollywood:
1) Lean af
2) White teeth
3) Good skin

P.s. over for pizzacels
you missed the most important. fruading height with lifts and increasing your barefoot morning height metric by 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr