Every crisick thread ever

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Trustmebro

Bro we dont give a shit

You either post how these "Models" look or we don't care, it's the same thread everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24444, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
yet incels still worship him. Looks halo plague this forum even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Bushman, infini and 2 others
why so many baguettes hre

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Mirin bro ability to take heavy roasts everytime he posts a new brag thread

yet incels still worship him. Looks halo plague this forum even
he has a boydcount of 564 and strangely all those 564 women were international high fashion models signed for IMG models and he can't possibly post a single one of them or we could find their instagrams doxx, rape and behead them :eek:

water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
he is just shy

he has a boydcount of 564 and strangely all those 564 women were international high fashion models signed for IMG models and he can't possibly post a single one of them or we could find their instagrams doxx, rape and behead them :eek:

water
He’s done for. No real chad is seeking validation from obscure forums

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, BoneDensity, Myth and 2 others
He’s done for. No real chad is seeking validation from obscure forums
This. He also couldnt even argue hes here for the giggles. Theres absolutely no fun in being around here whatsoever. People are drooling over the fact that they might ascend and get theyselves out of this shithole and hes just here like its no big deal.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Lurker69 and thickdickdaddy27
This. He also couldnt even argue hes here for the giggles. Theres absolutely no fun in being around here whatsoever. People are drooling over the fact that they might ascend and get theyselves out of this shithole and hes just here like its no big deal.
the thing is these threads are not doing what he want them to do

like he makes them to make us mad or jealous but no one really cares about screenshots of chats in another language when we can't even see how the women look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 31169 and Myth
the thing is these threads are not doing what he want them to do

like he makes them to make us mad or jealous but no one really cares about screenshots of chats in another language when we can't even see how the women look like
I myself don't envy him cuz of a few messages he gets as any 6ft 4psl dude with a decent frame could easily clean up as well.

I value looks due to the fact that it affects life quality. It's plenty easier to get a decent girl/career/social circle etc being good looking than sub.

You're automatically put on a pedastal for absolutely nothing you've done but being born the way you're. It's a luxury and people actually have that.

Fuck sex. I could just go fuck a hoe rn no hig deal.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and the BULL
View attachment 2274879

Bro we dont give a shit

You either post how these "Models" look or we don't care, it's the same thread everyday
Mogs cope threads

He does it for the lulz.

@averagejoe I'm having a blast. Thx for everything. I'm envious of you in many aspects but what's the point of giving you reminders about it, just got to get on with life. It's snakes and ladders, but you're on plate 100.

laugh jordan GIF

Last edited: