Every Dating App Is a FEMA-Run Simulation to Track and Erase Incels

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
They aren't just rejecting us, bro—they're KILLING us. Every swipe, every “left,” every ghosted message? Is That rejection? it's state-sponsored sub-termination. The algorithm isn't coded to match—it's coded to scan, categorize, and delete. We’re logged, tagged, and filtered through their Beta-Breaker System. The Chad-compatible DNA gets passed through the gates while we are ejected into digital dumpsters, the algorithm treating us like genetic waste.
Tinder, Bumble or Hinge.Nah, they are all FEMA-run incubators, creating a master list of genetically inferior subhumans. They’ve got files on us, our bio-data, and they’re uploading our swipe failures straight into cloud databases, tracking the rise of incel-kind. This isn't about dating, it’s about selective extinction. We’re in a digital gulag, and they’re beta-filtering us straight to the genetic furnace. The app is nothing but a frontswipe right and swipe left, but the real swipe is on our existence. FEMA is digitizing the beta cleanse, and soon, they’ll erase us from both the databases and reality.

@the BULL @_MVP_ or @BigJimsWornOutTires Am I right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, BigJimsWornOutTires, ezio6 and 8 others
@StarvedEpi @nullandvoid @MoggerGaston @God-himself @Vermilioncore @nullandvoid @IAMNOTANINCEL @PseudoMaxxer @noobs @hypernormie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, nullandvoid, Jova and 1 other person
FUCK THEM

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, nullandvoid, Jova and 1 other person
IMG 6987

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, noonespecial, MoggerGaston and 4 others
@SidharthTheSlayer You are might be chad at Mumbai :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Truer words has not been spoken, it's over for the incels with inferior subpar dogger genes

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Nazi Germany
@try2beme @ShowerMaxxing thoughts on that?

• +1
Bump with @Jova @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
@DildoFaggins

Based eugenics

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
They aren't just rejecting us, bro—they're KILLING us. Every swipe, every “left,” every ghosted message? Is That rejection? it's state-sponsored sub-termination. The algorithm isn't coded to match—it's coded to scan, categorize, and delete. We’re logged, tagged, and filtered through their Beta-Breaker System. The Chad-compatible DNA gets passed through the gates while we are ejected into digital dumpsters, the algorithm treating us like genetic waste.
Tinder, Bumble or Hinge.Nah, they are all FEMA-run incubators, creating a master list of genetically inferior subhumans. They’ve got files on us, our bio-data, and they’re uploading our swipe failures straight into cloud databases, tracking the rise of incel-kind. This isn't about dating, it’s about selective extinction. We’re in a digital gulag, and they’re beta-filtering us straight to the genetic furnace. The app is nothing but a frontswipe right and swipe left, but the real swipe is on our existence. FEMA is digitizing the beta cleanse, and soon, they’ll erase us from both the databases and reality.

@the BULL @_MVP_ or @BigJimsWornOutTires Am I right?
High iq thread your best one yet

• +1
Just stop using JewInternet.
I believe there will be a mass genocide once AI has advanced to a certain point in the near future.

Nothing we can do tbh. We will be erased; straight to the genetic-furnace.

• +1
I believe there will be a mass genocide once AI has advanced to a certain point in the near future.

Believe me, Putting feelings into A.I is actually Contradictory.
I will post about this soon.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

To be honest, I wants humanity to get destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This has been Fact-Checked the fuck out of as an undeniable fact. The dating app networks feed their data to a mainframe called The Mother Ship. Unreachable by land, ocean, and even air because... it's in fucking space! Where the fuck do you think a mother ship will be? In a warehouse?

• Love it
This has been Fact-Checked the fuck out of as an undeniable fact. The dating app networks feed their data to a mainframe called The Mother Ship. Unreachable by land, ocean, and even air because... it's in fucking space! Where the fuck do you think a mother ship will be? In a warehouse?
it's hidden in a quantum layer, an interdimensional space where all the dating app data gets fed into a consciousness-siphoning system.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back