Every day I am reminded that I am chad.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Yet every day in the past, I was reminded that I am an incel.
It's like your mind sees/feels what it wants to see/feel.

When you think you are ugly, you seek confirmation for this belief.

The times where people treat you poorly, deeply impact you emotionally.
The times where people stare at you, you believe their stares are in disgust.
You are out in public, you feel ugly and unwelcome, yet this is not because of behavior of the people around you.

At the same time, all the good things happening to you, go largely unnoticed. They are filtered, moved to the background, they don't hit you emotionally.

Now recently I have been starting to think that I am in fact, attractive.

Everywhere I go now, I see confirmation for this.
Cashier girl smiling and staring at me, while I am taking my time to pay with my phone. Damn, it's a cute girl. Should I ask her out?
Shit-chatting at work, at some point a colleague says, directed towards me: 'look at this pretty boy over here enjoying his break'.(in a complimentary way)

I get little matches on dating apps, yet the very few matches I do get tend to be extremely attractive women who put effort into messaging me and are down to hang-out.
In the past I would focus on the fact I get no matches and see myself as subhuman.
Now I let this app rot in the background for weeks (no action on it), only to randomly match a stacy 3 weeks later who wants to hang-out with me.

I get no matches for weeks, yet I am matching+dating stacies from the app at the same time. How can I be ugly?

My mindset in life has changed, and it's now like I suddenly see social interactions in a totally different way.

Whenever I get disrespected, treated like shit, get no matches, this is still happening as frequently as before.
But now I disregard it. The person treating me like shit? jealous whore. No matches? jewed apps. Girls not approaching? They are too intimidated by my good looks.

It's all about the mindset.

And all the good experiences? Those are the only ones I think about.

Stacylol

Been talking to this girl for a week now, stacy asf. Recently she uploaded new photos on her dating-app whilst already talking and planning a date with me. In the past I would've thought: 'over for me, this woman is updating her dating profile to try and match a chad.'
Now I just think: 'oke lol whatever, I am still talking/dating a stacy. Is this going to be my wife? likely not. But why get so upset about it? Go on a date, have some fun. Doesn't work out? Oke cool, happens.

'Let's keep feeling amazing for the fact top-tier women want to spend time with you. why feel shit for her wanting to date other man?'

Mindset = Power.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Mewton, normie_joe and 14 others
delusionmaxxing is healthy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, greywind, Sub0 and 6 others
Can relate. Went from being 310 down to 170 and it made me way more low inhib when it comes to hitting on women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nword49, datboijj and 1 other person
All it takes for me is 1 look into the mirror

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Easy to be low inhib when you usually get positive response though. Idk how ugly people can be low inhib though, like constant rejection will make you want to rot.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
B749F146 0C53 499A A734 03202970BDFD

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton and nword49
Easy to be low inhib when you usually get positive response though. Idk how ugly people can be low inhib though, like constant rejection will make you want to rot.
With the right mindset, you will filter out all the negativity and still focus only on the few positive experiences you get.

The constant rejection is just dumb whores who can't see your value. You quickly dismiss their judgement of you.

Then some cute girl is responsive and that's what your mind focusses on. 'Finally a girl who realizes how valuable I am.'

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Dimaaa5
Neurotransmittaz r legit everything

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, datboijj and 1 other person
Yes but you Need to back It up. OP Is a shining Lion that scares away the preys and makes the stacies line up to gargle on his dick, It was extremely Easy for him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te, MoggerGaston, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Prometheus Rising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dimaaa5, MoggerGaston and the BULL
Yes but you Need to back It up. OP Is a shining Lion that scares away the preys and makes the stacies line up to gargle on his dick, It was extremely Easy for him.
Incel with good neurotransmitters still mogs depressed and antisocial incel in life

• +1
My neurotransmitters are still very often telling me i am a subhuman worthless bug who should kill himself.
This personality I have taken on, the lion-chad, it is not securely in place, as people may have guessed.

Yet the fact I have a lion-gif, and take on a lion-chad personality, helps me in keeping negative emotion at bay on this forum. I no longer feel like spilling out incel tales on this forum, the insane negativity-posts, as I did in the past. I want to adhere to my new personality.

It's a step in the right direction.

The same with my attitude towards dating apps which has improved. My attitude towards life, my financial position, and much more.

I try to focus as much as I can on the positive, yet I still have the massive negative.
I just don't drown myself in it as much as I did in the past anymore.

It's a LONG journey I believe. Years.
I am hoping to speed up neuroplasticity with shrooms, 2-CB, mdma and ketamine.

All of these impact your neurotransmitters immensely. The effects last only a couple of hours, but I tend to feel good for at least a day afterwards too. Then you start falling back into old neurotransmitter thoughts/habits. But you are slightly better off, you are slightly more positive. And then you do it again next weekend.

I will destroy this depression disease. I will destroy the inceldom of my mind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and deadstock
Incel with good neurotransmitters still mogs depressed and antisocial incel in life
Can't have good neurotransmitters as an ugly incel can only pretend

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, MoggerGaston and deadstock
I lived like an incel rotter NEET with 0 social-life, no friends, no girls, no sex, nothing.
FOR YEARS. DESPITE BEING CHAD.

How could you ever say: 'mindset plays no role.' When I am the proof that a legit CHAD can live like fucked up NEET incel rotter diseased subhuman with 0 social-life, sex nothing. Just because my mindset was complete filth?

I mog everyone everywhere, yet in the end somehow I decided rotting in my room was the best course of action.

Mindset is power, no matter your looks-level.
There's a normie rotting in his room, and there's a normie living the good life. Mindset difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, datboijj and the BULL
I lived like an incel rotter NEET with 0 social-life, no friends, no girls, no sex, nothing.

How could you ever say: 'mindset plays no role.' When I am the proof that a legit CHAD can live like fucked up NEET incel rotter diseased subhuman with 0 social-life, sex nothing. Just because my mindset was complete filth?

I mog everyone everywhere, yet in the end somehow I decided rotting in my room was the best course of action.

Mindset matters yes but only if you can back It up your confidence with concrete shit that other people can see. An ugly incel won't benefit from good mindset. And i don't really buy It into you being friendless you have plenty of pics and stories with groups of people even when you were depressed

Prometheus Rising
After my last rave (terrible shit experience)

I ended up chilling at my balcony at home afterwards and I realized how close I am to living an incredibly fun, social, loved, fulfilling life.
It's so close to me, yet for YEARS I keep living like a diseased rotter.

It's insanity and I will ascend. The drugs have shown me what is possible and I will get there.

Mindset matters yes but only if you can back It up your confidence with concrete shit that other people can see. An ugly incel won't benefit from good mindset.
anyone benefits from a good mindset. You have to achieve your potential. That of an ugly subhuman may be lower than mine, but that's fine. Because in the end, only your own judgement of your life and achievements matter anyways.

Like think about what you are actually saying.
You are basically saying any accomplishments in paraplegics are irrelevant because they are handicapped subhumans. Yet they are achieving their potential and that's all that matters in the end.

So I disagree with you: Handicapped athletes aren't worthless subhumans who can't ever live happy lives just because they are handicapped.
And i don't really buy It into you being friendless you have plenty of pics and stories with groups of people even when you were depressed
It's because I don't feel like they are my friends.
It's true that I can find people to hangout with whenever I want, but I don't feel the connection so I often prefer being on my own instead.
Also: It isn't my looks which make this possible. When I socialize, I act like a NT-normie who has 0 issues in life. I am extremely extroverted and I jestermax to entertain people. I have done this too much and I need to find a healthy balance instead.

This is a PTSD/Trauma response from me due to my difficult childhood and it's been at the center of my current treatment at this mental ward facility. It's pretty much the only thing speak about: my traumatized social-life. The loneliness. The isolation. The pain.

It's going to take years for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
My neurotransmitters are still very often telling me i am a subhuman worthless bug who should kill himself.
This personality I have taken on, the lion-chad, it is not securely in place, as people may have guessed.

Yet the fact I have a lion-gif, and take on a lion-chad personality, helps me in keeping negative emotion at bay on this forum. I no longer feel like spilling out incel tales on this forum, the insane negativity-posts, as I did in the past. I want to adhere to my new personality.

It's a step in the right direction.

The same with my attitude towards dating apps which has improved. My attitude towards life, my financial position, and much more.

I try to focus as much as I can on the positive, yet I still have the massive negative.
I just don't drown myself in it as much as I did in the past anymore.

It's a LONG journey I believe. Years.
I am hoping to speed up neuroplasticity with shrooms, 2-CB, mdma and ketamine.

All of these impact your neurotransmitters immensely. The effects last only a couple of hours, but I tend to feel good for at least a day afterwards too. Then you start falling back into old neurotransmitter thoughts/habits. But you are slightly better off, you are slightly more positive. And then you do it again next weekend.

I will destroy this depression disease. I will destroy the inceldom of my mind.
The redemption Arc of MoggerGaston , from forum rotter to forum slayer begins .

R u gonna take roids btw, heard they can give you good confidence not only from the improved body but literally helps with neuron rewiring

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ChadL1te, Dimaaa5 and 1 other person
anyone benefits from a good mindset. You have to achieve your potential. That of an ugly subhuman may be lower than mine, but that's fine. Because in the end, only your own judgement of your life and achievements matter anyways.

Like think about what you are actually saying.
You are basically saying any accomplishments in paraplegics are irrelevant because they are handicapped subhumans. Yet they are achieving their potential and that's all that matters in the end.

So I disagree with you: Handicapped athletes aren't worthless subhumans who can't ever live happy lives just because they are handicapped.

It's because I don't feel like they are my friends.
It's true that I can find people to hangout with whenever I want, but I don't feel the connection so I often prefer being on my own instead.
Also: It isn't my looks which make this possible. When I socialize, I act like a NT-normie who has 0 issues in life. I am extremely extroverted and I jestermax to entertain people. I have done this too much and I need to find a healthy balance instead.

This is a PTSD/Trauma response from me due to my difficult childhood and it's been at the center of my current treatment at this mental ward facility. It's pretty much whatever I speak about: my traumatized social-life. The loneliness. The isolation. The pain.

It's going to take years for me.
Yeah nobody gives a shit about ugly subhumans achieving their potential. We want to see the stars shining. That's all that matters in this world. No One cares if an ugly subhuman rots, there Is no potential wasted.

The redemption Arc of MoggerGaston , from forum rotter to forum slayer begins .

R u gonna take roids btw, heard they can give you good confidence not only from the improved body but literally helps with neuron rewiring
was planning on starting roids from my mid-thirties anyways as natural T starts declining, but I may begin earlier.

will start doing research at some point, but it's not on my short-term priority list.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
was planning on starting roids from my mid-thirties anyways as natural T starts declining, but I may begin earlier.

will start doing research at some point, but it's not on my short-term priority list.
Gotchu. Yea if you have not done natty gym cel before for a few years then not as useful as juicing when u peaked in that area.

• +1
Yeah nobody gives a shit about ugly subhumans achieving their potential. We want to see the stars shining. That's all that matters in this world. No One cares if an ugly subhuman rots, there Is no potential wasted.
'we want to see the stars shining' Who is we?

the general population? people on this forum? The waitress in the restaurant you are eating at? Your taxi-driver?

When my life is good, I will only care about the opinion of my wife, my kids, my family, my friends and close-professional contacts.

The opinion of the person on the street, doesn't concern me at all. He can think I am an ugly subhuman, he can fuck off.

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep.

the general population? people on this forum? The waitress in the restaurant you are eating at? Your taxi-driver?

When my life is good, I will only care about the opinion of my wife, my kids, my family, my friends and close-professional contacts.

The opinion of the person on the street, doesn't concern me at all. He can think I am an ugly subhuman, he can fuck off.

Exactly bro. On the journey to the top you'll have your doubters, your haters, as well as those that support you on the journey , whether it be your friends or family , or even those online.

When you succeed you remember those on your side from the beginning , and then deepen those relationships, while tuning out those against you.

• +1

doesn't work like that. a lion is nothing without other animals recognizing him as the king of the jungle.

• Hmm...

There's a normie rotting in his room, and there's a normie living the good life. Mindset difference.
I know many men that lived like that. Rotting endlessly . When your rot no results is a guarantee.

When you go out , you will rejections and thats a guarantee. But some numbers, dates, and even slays can be in the picture to. When you rot its a impossibility that can happen

I think you decided that rotting was the best course of action due to sub par Online dating results. But you can't take it at face value. My good looking chad wasp pheno friend , 193cm/6ft 4 friend and muscular friend had tons of women ghosting, flaking,unmatching him. He eventually got a girlfriend after like 3-4 months on tinder.

The point is if the OLD apps are negatively impacting your self esteem, your better off getting rid them so you can develop the killer instinct.

Otherwise you have to separate the apps from the real world.

• +1
doesn't work like that. a lion is nothing without other animals recognizing him as the king of the jungle.
But the first step to becoming a lion is seeing that in the mirror, and then they can develop a routine to become a lion .

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Mindset can be a good cope if you delusionmaxx enough but I don't think it sustainable for most guys

Yeah men peak at 35, no wonder that you look better now than when you were younger.
You can only get better looking from this point.

• Love it
always knew you were a fakecel

• +1
only what happens in my own brain matters to me.

I am the main character in my life, remember.

Foids can pick up on your neurotransmitters from a mile away, there’s not much else left to explain how I feel like I’ve lived in totally different realities even though I’ve looked basically the exact same from about 19 to now 30.

But sometimes I wonder if this goes well beyond just that. There are serious scientific arguments to be made that thoughts or consciousness actually somehow precede external reality. Not even as you doing anything, just the direction of consciousness. Such as the double slit experiment.

And this is how I know, 100% know, that something weird is going on and always has been: I’ve only ever met the perfect girls for me when my life was at its absolute best (traveling, doing totally new things) or absolute worst (homeless, broke, almost dead). Never in between. And this has happened over and over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
So what is this mindset you picked up then?

• +1
Yet every day in the past, I was reminded that I am an incel.
It's like your mind sees/feels what it wants to see/feel.

When you think you are ugly, you seek confirmation for this belief.

The times where people treat you poorly, deeply impact you emotionally.
The times where people stare at you, you believe their stares are in disgust.
You are out in public, you feel ugly and unwelcome, yet this is not because of behavior of the people around you.

At the same time, all the good things happening to you, go largely unnoticed. They are filtered, moved to the background, they don't hit you emotionally.

Now recently I have been starting to think that I am in fact, attractive.

Everywhere I go now, I see confirmation for this.
Cashier girl smiling and staring at me, while I am taking my time to pay with my phone. Damn, it's a cute girl. Should I ask her out?
Shit-chatting at work, at some point a colleague says, directed towards me: 'look at this pretty boy over here enjoying his break'.(in a complimentary way)

I get little matches on dating apps, yet the very few matches I do get tend to be extremely attractive women who put effort into messaging me and are down to hang-out.
In the past I would focus on the fact I get no matches and see myself as subhuman.
Now I let this app rot in the background for weeks (no action on it), only to randomly match a stacy 3 weeks later who wants to hang-out with me.

I get no matches for weeks, yet I am matching+dating stacies from the app at the same time. How can I be ugly?

My mindset in life has changed, and it's now like I suddenly see social interactions in a totally different way.

Whenever I get disrespected, treated like shit, get no matches, this is still happening as frequently as before.
But now I disregard it. The person treating me like shit? jealous whore. No matches? jewed apps. Girls not approaching? They are too intimidated by my good looks.

It's all about the mindset.

And all the good experiences? Those are the only ones I think about.

View attachment 3021857

Been talking to this girl for a week now, stacy asf. Recently she uploaded new photos on her dating-app whilst already talking and planning a date with me. In the past I would've thought: 'over for me, this woman is updating her dating profile to try and match a chad.'
Now I just think: 'oke lol whatever, I am still talking/dating a stacy. Is this going to be my wife? likely not. But why get so upset about it? Go on a date, have some fun. Doesn't work out? Oke cool, happens.

'Let's keep feeling amazing for the fact top-tier women want to spend time with you. why feel shit for her wanting to date other man?'

Mindset = Power.

Confidence != delusion

You can know you are a MTN and be confident in your situation.

• +1