Every day is just a mental ping pong

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
im regressing back and forth between my old oneitis and the other one. in order to cope for my oneitis hated me, i have to remind myself that i was willing to settle for an asexualic chubby girl. And this just keeps me going tbh tbh.

But it aint easy. And I aint gonna meet another girl but tbh, i dont want to rly. I will just be taken advantage of again, women can sniff out an incel from a computer screen lol. Im only marginally at a better state than i was before but that doesnt mean anything.

Im trying to make things better. The mind accepts but the emotions always get in the way sadly. I also have fried neurotransmitters.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock and Elias de God
I'm new here and I've noticed a lot of strange opinions about you, what's the story with the oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
U need a new oneitis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock
My oneitis didn’t think I was a loser for some time but now it’s over unless she asks I shouldn’t even even call

• So Sad
this was one of the only foids I cared about now I’m sick i have no one

• So Sad
My oneitis didn’t think I was a loser for some time but now it’s over unless she asks I shouldn’t even even call
my old oneitis knew i was an autistic incel and she still liked being with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
this was one of the only foids I cared about now I’m sick i have no one
same tbh tbh. i dont rly want to remember anny girl i met from 2023 and after wards. all of them were evil

• +1
my old oneitis knew i was an autistic incel and she still liked being with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
similarly my oneitis liked me before I started improving myself she knew it wasn’t the true me when I changed now it’s over…..

• So Sad
similarly my oneitis liked me before I started improving myself she knew it wasn’t the true me when I changed now it’s over…..
i was mad at her because she didnt get physical with me on the second date

• +1
same tbh tbh. i dont rly want to remember anny girl i met from 2023 and after wards. all of them were evil
my oneitis was evil she said she was a lesbian when we first met then later said she became straight which made me think I had a chance but I didn’t:feelswah:

• So Sad
my oneitis was evil she said she was a lesbian when we first met then later said she became straight which made me think I had a chance but I didn’t:feelswah:

lesbian means she is gotten tired of chad

• So Sad
lesbian means she is gotten tired of chad
She is a Christian too and from a very rich family. She told me she was a virgin she might’ve been lying to me though

• So Sad
Legendary Crestfallen95/InnerVoid

• Love it