Every day my empathy decreases

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
My life is so fucking shit I genuinely can't feel empathy towards anyone. I'm 27 and I'm chronically sick, ugly, have in general shit health and zero energy and constant fucking nausea. Money would solve about 95% of all my issues, but how the hell am I supposed to get rich with zero energy? At least I don't have to pay rent etc.

Society is a scam, in my position I have zero rationale behind being pro-social. I'm not. Being anti-social and gore are my only copes. Nothing else works. Fuck this shit life.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, cooldude1231 and PeakIncels
I have zero empathy left, resentment and hatred all the more.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
same but I'm your younger version, idk bro I really don't I'm so lost I just wish it wouldn't get to this point

• Woah
Reactions: halloweed
Would you feel better if you smelled of some feet of a jb?

My life is so fucking shit I genuinely can't feel empathy towards anyone. I'm 27 and I'm chronically sick, ugly, have in general shit health and zero energy and constant fucking nausea. Money would solve about 95% of all my issues, but how the hell am I supposed to get rich with zero energy? At least I don't have to pay rent etc.

Society is a scam, in my position I have zero rationale behind being pro-social. I'm not. Being anti-social and gore are my only copes. Nothing else works. Fuck this shit life.
You feel numb because you're an affectionless incel

How's that have to do with my shit life?
If you had a girlfriend and friends you wouldn't feel so shitty, it's worse being alone and miserable because you feel no motivation to anything.

If you had a girlfriend and friends you wouldn't feel so shitty, it's worse being alone and miserable because you feel no motivation to anything.
No it's because I have shit chronic health, like, dogshit, and I'm not rich. Seriously my outlook on my stupid fucking life would be 200% more positive with 100's of thousands of dollars or EUR on my bank account than... now, especially my dogshit fucking health