Every day my hatred towards people increases

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Whenever I leave my house all I see is virtue signaling, people using one another. Everyone is fucking fake no one ever does anything good without getting something in return. I make mental notes about people on things I hate so I can recall at night to make myself more hateful. It is very hard for me today this as I'm a genuine person that just wants to help people but I've seen first hand how being to kind will just leave you to be used. I am sick of seeing these abominations, needless murder of the innocent and wars. Hopefully god returns in my lifetime so I can see these people be slaughtered and sent to hell in person I dont care if I go to hell aswell.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123, Halotestin and 2 others
Honestly everytime I try to be nice to people , I just get fucked back.I‘d rather stay with myself.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Halotestin
people backstab each other all of the time but im the one who was diagnosed with a cluster b personality disorder. maybe im just better at their own game

Have you tried going to EE where you'd get beaten for being a fake bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Have you tried going to EE where you'd get beaten for being a fake bitch?
Really? I was planning to go to ee to get myself a hot gf to bring to us
people backstab each other all of the time but im the one who was diagnosed with a cluster b personality disorder. maybe im just better at their own game
I'd probably be diagnosed with some shit aswell. From what I see I am narcistic but not in person only to myself and in my mind I look down at others. I am also quite cynical not to a point it makes me crazy tho least i think.
Honestly everytime I try to be nice to people , I just get fucked back.I‘d rather stay with myself.
The saying treat people how you want to be treated is complete bullshit nowadays. I treat everyone as if they're below me but not disrespectfull only until they give me a reason to treat them like a friend.

Last edited:
Mh, i was at that point in life. Not anymore. Once you realize, that you dont need others,just yourself and see that majority of people are fake asf. Youll realize that true compassion, friendships, love are all an illusion. They simply dont exist. If you can offer something to them, you are a hero, if you cant offer something to them youre a loser. This will never change and you just have to accept it. Do something productive, apart from others.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123 and HurtfulVanity