Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This is why Brahmins and orthodox priests have mogger skin and live long

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and 8 others
What if u drink semen after ejaculating?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, aBetterMii, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
NoFap and Semen Retention has helped me immensely.

I busted a fat one in my partner's mouth recently and I've had a tired look around my infraorbitalis every since.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, currylightskin, WhiteGoodman and 8 others
What if u drink semen after ejaculating?
Spermula

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, aBetterMii, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 15827
nofap makes me more energetic but i cant do it for longer than 3 day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Never veel bad after cooming with girl, doesn't compare to feeling u somethings get after masturbarting

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Aqua
Never veel bad after cooming with girl, doesn't compare to feeling u somethings get after masturbarting
i think there was an ancient indian book called kamasutra

it counts ejaculating (even in sex) as a defeat.

jfl to state of currycels. they started to cope in ancient times.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Catawampus, bogii and 10 others
interesting, gonna go jerk off

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
We’re here for a good time not a long time, stop unnecessarily depriving yourself and just find a good balance instead of making this black and white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, tyronelite, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
That's why I'm bald and one leg in the grave

Imagine being an incel and also on NoFap. Idk if i could even call that a living.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BladeRunner, Moggie, Deleted member 15827 and 17 others
Imagine being an incel and also on NoFap. Idk if i could even call that a living.
It's though to be horny 24/7 and can't breed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, tyronelite, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
We’re here for a good time not a long time, stop unnecessarily depriving yourself and just find a good balance instead of making this black and white.
Shut up coomer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
OP, so if you smash alot you are gonna be subhuman? But why arent chads smashing women not subhuman?

i will stop raping my self

You are misinterpreting the theory.

• JFL
OP, so if you smash alot you are gonna be subhuman? But why arent chads smashing women not subhuman?
They tend to live less long and age quicker. It's not like they blackops2cel overnight because they coomed

sex is different compared to masturbation, Sex and releasing your seed during sex is better and healthy but beating off isn't and gives no benefits

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Baldingman1998
sex is different compared to masturbation, Sex and releasing your seed during sex is better and healthy but beating off isn't and gives no benefits
but in both you are still releasing seed regardless

• +1
currently on 1 month nofap

• +1

If this dude is really 95, you are right.
But no fap works if you need to work hard or have motivation for sure. And confidence.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 15827
ur chad bro unfortunately we r not so we have to cope somehow

Based annachi post

• JFL
This is correct, brahmacharyamaxxing while maintaining high androgen levels is legit. You don't want to become a eunuch either, but instead transmute that powerful energy upwards as much as possible. I think ejaculating once in a while through wet dreams or such is almost inevitable if you don't have female-levels of testosterone but you still will experience tremendous changes in your body, mind and most of all spiritually especially if you combine it with other practices like exercise, fasting, etc.
Chads have higher androgen levels and receptor density than most inkwels so the effects aren't as noticeable directly. They still lose vital sexual energy every time they ejaculate, and their dopamine receptors downregulate but it is lessened when you do it occasionally with women as there is an exchange of energy from both beings happening. She does receive a lot more energy from the male though, especially if he cums inside her so one could say there is an element of truth to semen retention practitioners calling some women "energy vampires". The effect is lessened if you have sex with her, make her orgasm, but refrain from ejaculation yourself. Most women will hate when you do this however, they want the powerful male seed.

Last edited:
This is correct, brahmacharyamaxxing while maintaining high androgen levels is legit. You don't want to become a eunuch either, but instead transmute that powerful energy upwards as much as possible. I think ejaculating once in a while through wet dreams or such is almost inevitable if you don't have female-levels of testosterone but you still will experience tremendous changes in your body, mind and most of all spiritually especially if you combine it with other practices like exercise, fasting, etc.

Chads have higher androgen levels and receptor density than most inkwels so the effects aren't as noticeable directly. They still lose vital sexual energy every time they ejaculate, and their dopamine receptors downregulate but it is lessened when you do it occasionally with women as there is an exchange of energy from both beings happening. She does receive a lot more energy from the male though, especially if he cums inside her so one could say there is an element of truth to semen retention practitioners calling some women "energy vampires". The effect is lessened if you have sex with her, make her orgasm, but refrain from ejaculation yourself. Most women will hate when you do this however, they want the powerful male seed.

Alright, i guess i know what to do now

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back