Every fix for hollow undereyes is retarded fml

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
1. Filler: Doesn't fix root cause and if you're young its retarded to get it every year and not expect complications down the line
2. Fat Grafting: Necrosis is common, and makes you look like a herpes patient. Weight gain/loss can alter size of the implanted fat
3. Infraorbital Implant: Better than other 2 in terms of upkeep/risks but most invasive, requires highly skilled surgeon and designer. There's still a chance your implant might show in certain lighting. Was reading a review and guy said he can't see comfortably because his left rim implant is crooked jfl

Anyone got solutions? Eye area descends hard with bad undereye

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1140 and humanoidsub7
there's a fourth option

4. infraorbital implant, but have it actually designed and placed well
this is better than option 3, imo

• +1
Reactions: Aero, FacialStructure404, Descender and 5 others
there's a fourth option

4. infraorbital implant, but have it actually designed and placed well
this is better than option 3, imo
the guy whos reddit review i saw got it from that dude whos best known for it on this forum too I cant remember the name. he paid 30k with bleph or cantho sum added

the guy whos reddit review i saw got it from that dude whos best known for it on this forum too I cant remember the name. he paid 30k with bleph or cantho sum added
post the review

@slop slinger

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: agoostis and Acne Victim
1. Filler: Doesn't fix root cause and if you're young its retarded to get it every year and not expect complications down the line
2. Fat Grafting: Necrosis is common, and makes you look like a herpes patient. Weight gain/loss can alter size of the implanted fat
3. Infraorbital Implant: Better than other 2 in terms of upkeep/risks but most invasive, requires highly skilled surgeon and designer. There's still a chance your implant might show in certain lighting. Was reading a review and guy said he can't see comfortably because his left rim implant is crooked jfl

there is no way retruded infraorbitals is the only reason ur not good looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
Tanmazxing?

there is no way retruded infraorbitals is the only reason ur not good looking
im good looking from what people irl say to me, above avg by this retarded site standards however poor under eye support doesn't help lol. I look high 24/7

@slop slinger

He had like 4 things done, it's hard to say which procedure the vision problems are attributable to.
There is indeed a slim chance of double vision from saddled infra implants at least, it seems less common with the unsaddled one I imagine he got.
Taban also only uses silicone. Taban actually has a bad reputation on here.

He had like 4 things done, it's hard to say which procedure the vision problems are attributable to.
There is indeed a slim chance of double vision from saddled infra implants at least, it seems less common with the unsaddled one I imagine he got.
Taban also only uses silicone. Taban actually has a bad reputation on here.
Thanks for the info. I see that he corrected his double vision by fixing his dry eyes however dude said his implants are flaring outwards which is fucked lmao.

Do you know any good infra orbital implant results?

Thanks for the info. I see that he corrected his double vision by fixing his dry eyes however dude said his implants are flaring outwards which is fucked lmao.

Do you know any good infra orbital implant results?
He just needed a better design. You generally want to have them saddled or along with a fat graft so that there is not too noticeable a step off as you move from the soft area immediately under your eye into the orbital bone

there are many people who went to Mario PAGNONI and Valerio RAMIERI and had infra / infrazygo implants, look for their results with the search function. People are generally happy with the results but there are not many clear images tbh

the only solution is makeup. just use concealer or foundation. tanning is shit because in the long-term it will only make the undereyes worse.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, PrinceofDarkness, Loveland and 2 others
the only solution is makeup. just use concealer or foundation. tanning is shit because in the long-term it will only make the undereyes worse.
pretty sure op is interested in women so this faggot maxxing can be left to reddit thx bhai

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, rand anon and bradpittshairline
pretty sure op is interested in women so this faggot maxxing can be left to reddit thx bhai
lmfao fr bro i aint applying no makeup

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
lmfao fr bro i aint applying no makeup
i have seen good results with bb cream for under eye but the simple fact of the matter is i am not gay.

no but seriously girls have enough experience with makeup to notice it in 1/2 a pictosecond

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
i have seen good results with bb cream for under eye but the simple fact of the matter is i am not gay.

no but seriously girls have enough experience with makeup to notice it in 1/2 a pictosecond
bro girls be created 20k worth of cheekbones with that shit (but works in photos only looks horrendous irl) makeup is goated but cope

bro girls be created 20k worth of cheekbones with that shit (but works in photos only looks horrendous irl) makeup is goated but cope
nigga how is it even less gay to get fillers and surgeries in your face than wear some concealer on your eyes?
And no girls won't notice its literally under ur eyes they wont fucking notice that and if someone somehow does u can say its an eye cream or something

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and orangomango2003
im good looking from what people irl say to me, above avg by this retarded site standards however poor under eye support doesn't help lol. I look high 24/7
Irl poor undereye support doesn’t matter unless bad scleral show or really bad dark circles tbh(which can be somewhat alleviated)

Irl poor undereye support doesn’t matter unless bad scleral show or really bad dark circles tbh(which can be somewhat alleviated)
it does, just hard to pinpoint to the undereye region itself. makes the whole face look bad really, one side of my face has better infras and it's quite the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Yeah retarded advice, women will know you are insecure lol. jfl at the state of this forum, there is a reason people would rather get invasive work done instead of use makeup.

I mean unless you have terrible scleral show it’s not worth it. Could do something for undereye dark circles, but otherwise just don’t brotha. No point putting invasive fillers there which could go extremely wrong. Girls always say i got the prettiest eyes even though my undereye support is not the best. Ignore the undereye copers just lol at them, why would girls say my eyes are pretty like every week otherwise.

Attachments

• C30EEDFA-96DE-4BD1-9723-4E37EEAA832C.jpeg
    C30EEDFA-96DE-4BD1-9723-4E37EEAA832C.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
it does, just hard to pinpoint to the undereye region itself. makes the whole face look bad really, one side of my face has better infras and it's quite the difference
If your eyes have appeal like good brows and lashes, undereyes won’t affect you that much. I thought u were jewish u should have good lashes with those semitic genetics :lul:

Volufiline is the way to go.

If your eyes have appeal like good brows and lashes, undereyes won’t affect you that much. I thought u were jewish u should have good lashes with those semitic genetics :lul:
I am an Israelite (so-called Negro) man. And yes I do have good lashes and eyebrows.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
this, infraorbital rim implants are first and foremost an upper maxillary harmony implant / cheek implant than an "eye surgery"

Yeah retarded advice, women will know you are insecure lol. jfl at the state of this forum, there is a reason people would rather get invasive work done instead of use makeup.

I mean unless you have terrible scleral show it’s not worth it. Could do something for undereye dark circles, but otherwise just don’t brotha. No point putting invasive fillers there which could go extremely wrong. Girls always say i got the prettiest eyes even though my undereye support is not the best. Ignore the undereye copers just lol at them, why would girls say my eyes are pretty like every week otherwise.
when did the idea begin that the main/only aesthetic benefit of infraorbital rim implants was to get rid of dark circles or reduce scleral show? yes, if the implant addressed only those things it would be ridiculous and a rip off. i guess tbh that idea originated in its precedessor -- tear trough implants -- which was probably motivated by bluepilled facial hangups of karens in their 40s abstracted from broader facial aesthetics considerations.

but infraorbital rim implants in fact do much more. the idea of having a "bad orbital vector" isn't an aesthetic flaw in and of itself. It's rather than when you have a positive orbital vector, the upper cheek region harmonizes so much better with your zygos, lower midface, nose, etc.

for example in the below:

Image0

Image0

the entire area between her eye and her nose now appears to go forward.
The idea is to have an orbital vector that is parallel to your nose bridge.

Infraorbital rim implants don't go anywhere near your eye unless they're saddled. They provide zero "undereye support." You only get "undereye support" through fat grafts or by saddling the infraorbital rim implant.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Acne Victim and Deleted member 24770
this, infraorbital rim implants are first and foremost an upper maxillary harmony implant / cheek implant than an "eye surgery"

when did the idea begin that the main/only aesthetic benefit of infraorbital rim implants was to get rid of dark circles or reduce scleral show? yes, if the implant addressed only those things it would be ridiculous and a rip off. i guess tbh that idea originated in its precedessor -- tear trough implants -- which was probably motivated by bluepilled facial hangups of karens in their 40s abstracted from broader facial aesthetics considerations.

but infraorbital rim implants in fact do much more. the idea of having a "bad orbital vector" isn't an aesthetic flaw in and of itself. It's rather than when you have a positive orbital vector, the upper cheek region harmonizes so much better with your zygos, lower midface, nose, etc.

View attachment 2427210

View attachment 2427214

Infraorbital rim implants don't go anywhere near your eye unless they're saddled. They provide zero "undereye support." You only get "undereye support" through fat grafts or by saddling the infraorbital rim implant.
I see tbh, somehow I have tear trough and negative orbital vector but my eyes look good on my face. Guess its about harmony in the end tbf, as i have an ogre maxilla anyway

I got good brows and lashes but under eye is so bad it fuckd me up. I can see the tear throu bone in some lighting since I’m low body fat

View attachment 2427210

View attachment 2427214

which one do I need

Last edited:

You gave GL eyes. Your under eye isn’t bad at all, I’m not a good judge of if it’s good but it certainly isn’t something that hurts ur aesthetic

Yeah retarded advice, women will know you are insecure lol.
Nigga how is using a bit of makeup more risky and detectable than literally implanting shit underneath your eyeball :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eros, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 33150
Nigga how is using a bit of makeup more risky and detectable than literally implanting shit underneath your eyeball :lul:
U can use Bb cream then. That being said I’ll do skin care but makeup is retarded in my book

im going for a fat graft before halloween hopefully 🙏 might also get forehead reduction while im there, but who knows, i will need to go back regardless for a top up or if it doesnt work a lower bleph perhaps/infra orbital saddled implant. Going to pair it with some cheap turkish acne scar treatments, a subscision and cortcosteroid injection (for bad shoulder keloids) :)))

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 1140
fat graft at a good surgeon mogs

can also try vollufilne first

Same problem here too. I've heard volufiline helps and the results are permanent.

Because girls u meet wont be able to know u had a surgery in the past but they can tell makeup

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Because girls u meet wont be able to know u had a surgery in the past but they can tell makeup
Chance of getting botched surgery is higher and costs more
If you do makeup well enough its perfectly fine, pneumo has bragged about how he uses natural makeup and no foids can tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Chance of getting botched surgery is higher and costs more
If you do makeup well enough its perfectly fine, pneumo has bragged about how he uses natural makeup and no foids can tell
They can tell when u for LTR 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 2427210

View attachment 2427214

I don't understand why the saddle adds the support under the eye. the saddle is that bit that goes to the side, nowhere near the eye. is that little bit enough to move so much tissue up that you get undereye support

I don't understand why the saddle adds the support under the eye. the saddle is that bit that goes to the side, nowhere near the eye. is that little bit enough to move so much tissue up that you get undereye support
See reduction in scleral show in the pic in op

View attachment 2427210

View attachment 2427214

I mean this photo not op

use volufiline and shut up

nigga how is it even less gay to get fillers and surgeries in your face than wear some concealer on your eyes?
And no girls won't notice its literally under ur eyes they wont fucking notice that and if someone somehow does u can say its an eye cream or something

Just get small amount of filler