Every fucking day is a suffer

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
Tumblr pezzmitZDI1w07qfko1 250

I swear I dont even wanna slay girls (neither guys :sick: )

But I just wanna be Ariana so bad
Its been litterally 5 years that the fact that she exists and im not her is torturing me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Are you gay bro ?

• +1
get a life faggot

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, BigBoy, Lumbersexual and 1 other person
I non ironically watch this kind of video
Its my cope

Dude is mentally ill

Bruh look she's a woman so you're a dude who wants to look like a chick that means you're trans
No because I dont want to be other woman than her

I non ironically watch this kind of video
Its my cope

No because I dont want to be other woman than her

Dude you're mentally ill wtf

Dude you're mentally ill wtf
Idk if im mentally ill
But im sociopathic and depressed
And my depression is mainly due to not being ariana

Before i knew her i was happy tbh

Idk if im mentally ill

Dude i hope you're trolling i really do

• +1
My obsession to be her started slowly but it became so big and now it destroys my mind

Ive already did lucid dreams on purpose to be her
It was just magical, best moments in my life

Idk if im mentally ill

STOP BRO

Every people who really know me know that its a serious thing
the only solution is beeing pious ngl, after you can have every dream that you want.

Im sorry bro I just express my feelings and my suffering :feelsbadman:
it's weird, but what can i say? just be good and steadfast you'll have it

the only solution is beeing pious ngl, after you can have every dream that you want.
I swear I really have wondered if we can chose our physical appearance in paradise
I mean my desire is supposed to be haram

Fuck dude you're gay homie go inject some testosterone and stop being a faggot

I swear I really have wondered if we can chose our physical appearance in paradise
I mean my desire is supposed to be haram
first i don't know why you want to look like her, i mean she is the best example of depravation imo.
And, afterward why not wanting her to be close to you, despite that you beeing her ?

first i don't know why you want to look like her, i mean she is the best example of depravation imo.
And, afterward why not wanting her to be close to you, despite that you beeing her ?
I didnt say that I want to have her behavior
Just her face
Im talking only about the physical appearance
Lol i am sure you're a troll you must be a troll
I swear to God (and im a believer) im not

Last edited:
My obsession to be her started slowly but it became so big and now it destroys my mind

Ive already did lucid dreams on purpose to be her
It was just magical, best moments in my life

hol up...
if u lucid dreamt about being her...
and her ex was big sean...

you were getting blacked in your dreams?!

Situation

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
I didnt say that I want to have her behavior
Just her face
Im talking only by the physical appearance

I swear to God (and im a believer) im not
why not wanting to have her face as a friend ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No im not gay

Dont understand what you mean

You will find this laughable but in fact I think that her face perfectly matchs my soul, my spirit
je veux dire tu préférais pas que tu l'aies en ami, sans sa personnalité ?

je veux dire tu préférais pas que tu l'aies en ami, sans sa personnalité ?
Ariana ? Je veux pas d'elle en soi elle ne m'intéresse pas
Je veux juste avoir son visage...

nigga are you a girl or boy

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
Ariana ? Je veux pas d'elle en soi elle ne m'intéresse pas
Je veux juste avoir son visage...
oui mais je veux dire, imagine c'est ta soeur, en gros une personne qui n'est pas toi mais que tu peux voir tous les jours/contempler/parler, comme si c'était toi sans te corrompre

@Sergeant @Master

Users

• Males (Allowed): Men that are looking to improve their looks.
  • Females (Not Allowed): This is a forum for men looking to looksmax. Females will be banned on sight. No exceptions.

• WTF
Reactions: sadakiyo
you a whole ass nigga man
Yes

oui mais je veux dire, imagine c'est ta soeur, en gros une personne qui n'est pas toi mais que tu peux voir tous les jours/contempler/parler, comme si c'était toi sans te corrompre
Tu veux dire me parler à moi mais avec le physique d'ariana ?
C'est bizarre
Je sais pas trop ça me dit rien

Si au paradis je peux devenir elle je pleure de joie ptn

It is completely healthy and normal to want to enjoy the prestige of being a foid like Ariana Grande; Antinous himself also wanted to be a cute and adorable anime girl; Antinous has a list of prime foids that he would like to look like if he were a female, and would love a more effeminate look that would even confuse him with a female: I bet you should feel euphoric when shaving your legs, wearing long striped socks, being a conservative neko-neko, having big cattle and numbers of people worshiping you just because you exist, feeling beautiful and sweetly aesthetic, or being a gothic who venerates herself naked in a mirror with a fedor and choker, and being able to admit to being an idiot and still being sexy about it: Literally dreaming of being a girl with a dick and still fuck girls, a transposition of the beautiful eccentric and hermaphrodite ideals of ancient Greek myths; maybe I make it a thread, I don't know, but it is certainly something that is worthy of a broad discussion about: This is a very appreciable and completely understanding Antinous of all your yearnings about it, but not everything is poisonous. , malicious and delicious flowers of evil persuading you to love yourself, so whatever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sadakiyo and Deleted member 3043
It is completely healthy and normal to want to enjoy the prestige of being a foid like Ariana Grande; Antinous himself also wanted to be a cute and adorable anime girl; Antinous has a list of prime foids that he would like to look like if he were a female, and would love a more effeminate look that would even confuse him with a female: I bet you should feel euphoric when shaving your legs, wearing long striped socks, being a conservative neko-neko, having big cattle and numbers of people worshiping you just because you exist, feeling beautiful and sweetly aesthetic, or being a gothic who venerates herself naked in a mirror with a fedor and choker, and being able to admit to being an idiot and still being sexy about it: Literally dreaming of being a girl with a dick and still fuck girls, a transposition of the beautiful eccentric and hermaphrodite ideals of ancient Greek myths; maybe I make it a thread, I don't know, but it is certainly something that is worthy of a broad discussion about: This is a very appreciable and completely understanding Antinous of all your yearnings about it, but not everything is poisonous. , malicious and delicious flowers of evil persuading you to love yourself, so whatever
I dont wanna be anybody else than her
And I wont act like a girl if I could get her face
Im not a tranny

I understand you tho
MY BODY IS A JAIL

I dont wanna be anybody else than her
And I wont act like a girl if I could get her face
Im not a tranny

I understand you tho
you would like to be Ariana Grande with a dick that would fuck foids, so a girl with a dick (like Antinous who is loli-ultimate-girl non-binary Middlesex), basically, isn't that right? Have you ever dreamed of being in her body and being attracted to other things? And who said it wasn't me, it was Antinous: I'm different from Antinous, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
you would like to be Ariana Grande with a dick that would fuck foids, so a girl with a dick (like Antinous who is loli-ultimate-girl non-binary Middlesex), basically, isn't that right? Have you ever dreamed of being in her body and being attracted to other things? And who said it wasn't me, it was Antinous: I'm different from Antinous, so whatever
Yeah I would like to keep having my dick

When I dreamed being her there was a boy who was attracted to me, he loved me
I wasnt attracted to him but the validation was a pleasure